MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

elegant-one

Got Beatrix today & it is BEAUTIFUL on! Reminds me of Cult of Cherry shades. It's an aubergine eggplant wine shade on me. I blotted some of it off & I LOVED how it looked in an almost stain shade. :heart: No patchy issues with it.

mac_aiken

Got Beatrix today & it is BEAUTIFUL on! Reminds me of Cult of Cherry shades. It's an aubergine eggplant wine shade on me. I blotted some of it off & I LOVED how it looked in an almost stain shade. :heart: No patchy issues with it.
I hadn't thought about Cult of Cherry in years. Loved that collection. I'm glad you like Beatrix. I knew it would look gorgeous on you.

fur4elise

Hopefully more than just a setting powder. LOL
More information courtesy chicprofile ;)

MAC Patrick Starrr Holiday 2017 Collection

The new #MACPATRICKSTARRR Collection will be featuring 12 makeup items. One of them will be a loose powder which Patrick made sure to create. We know how much he likes baking. The loose powder is a product he needs so he made sure to add it to the collection. The rest of the items are not yet disclosed...

What we do know so far is that we will be looking at a 12-piece line of Simondac’s must-have picks, which will be universal essentials. Basically he created products and shades that are versatile and can be worn regardless of your age.

For me personally it is an immediate...
:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

Last edited:

Monsy

i am not into baking so powder is a skip for me. curious to see what else is there in the collection.

Honi

Im not into baking either, so unless some of the other products are completely WHOA i'm also :marchmellow:

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Never heard of him. When I read Patrick Starr I thought why would MAC release a Spongebob collection. :roflmao: