MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

mac_aiken

Well, my lipsticks that were supposed to be here Friday won't get here until tomorrow but I will take swatches if anyone is still interested. I picked up Beatrix at Nordstrom today. OMG so gorgeous!

elegant-one

Well, my lipsticks that were supposed to be here Friday won't get here until tomorrow but I will take swatches if anyone is still interested. I picked up Beatrix at Nordstrom today. OMG so gorgeous!

Thank you!!! I was pretty sure I loved that one so....off to get it :heart:

And, got it! lol

Last edited:

elegant-one

Ok, I got Winifred today & I like it but not sure I love it. It's kind of patchy & my lip shade peaks through the inner lip opening like it doesn't cover well. I found that I like a more sheer application of it color wise. :hmm::nixweiss: On me, it's more of a purple-ish darker dusty mauve.

Mizani

Ok, I got Winifred today & I like it but not sure I love it. It's kind of patchy & my lip shade peaks through the inner lip opening like it doesn't cover well. I found that I like a more sheer application of it color wise. :hmm::nixweiss: On me, it's more of a purple-ish darker dusty mauve.

That's funny cause I literally just read Karen's review on these and the two gray-ish shades are the ones she specifically said gave her the most problems. Patchy.

Corally

That's funny cause I literally just read Karen's review on these and the two gray-ish shades are the ones she specifically said gave her the most problems. Patchy.

I also just read her review and tbh they still look kinda patchy after all the work she put in to get them as even as possible. I can still see her lip shade peaking through in some spots. Will probably skip now and that's too bad because Winifred is such a gorgeous shade!

elegant-one

Whew, so it's not just me :) I never usually have problems with patchiness, but this one definitely has some issues. Thanks for posting that dear. Nice to see you again :heart:

I also just read her review and tbh they still look kinda patchy after all the work she put in to get them as even as possible. I can still see her lip shade peaking through in some spots. Will probably skip now and that's too bad because Winifred is such a gorgeous shade!

It's is a different pretty shade so yeah, it's a bummer.

Mac-Guy

I better swatch it in person then.

MissTania

MAC Robert Lee Morris Mattene Lipstick • Lipstick Swatches

MAC Concord Grape Robert Lee Morris Mattene Lipstick Review & Swatches

Maybe Concord Grape will be less patchy and it seems to be within that colour family !:icon_cheers::cloud9:

mac_aiken

I didn't have any issues but I use Prep and Prime lip and Lip Erase with all of my lipsticks so maybe that is why?:confused:

SerenLuv

MAC just sent an email for obsessed members to preorder the Grand Illusion Glossy Liquid Lipcolour. Pretty colors...14 shades.

Miss Dynamite

MAC just sent an email for obsessed members to preorder the Grand Illusion Glossy Liquid Lipcolour. Pretty colors...14 shades.
I made a thread about them, they look so damn pretty. I ordered Lunar Module to try, then if I like the formula, I'm going to get like 7 more.

Latest posts