MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

mac_aiken

I have an xtremly oily face too
so he practically told me the greatest news ever
he knew I would go crazy
I was using the cover fx mattifiying spray
but God, I hate the smell

2018 ladies

The stobe fix plus he says that's why you have seen MAC MUA showing how to do make your own using pigments on their IG
a official one is coming out
I'm stoked about the strobing one. I've been mixing Vanilla pigment into my Fix + for over 10 years now.

BrittLuvsMakeup

macy's is slowly cancelling my 5 brush order from this morning (3:30 EST) saying the items were "discontinued" :rolleyes: so far the 217 and 239 are gone. let's see if i get the two 242s and the 137.

if the whole thing gets cancelled, i will take it as a blessing in disguise¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm sorry to hear that they cancelled two items from your order. I hope you at least get the rest of your items from your order. It's so annoying to order something that's in stock and then they cancel it later on.

I called this morning. Hopefully the order doesn’t get cancelled.

I hope it doesn't. Since they asked you to confirm your order instead of just cancelling it, hopefully that means you will get your brush.

mango13

I'm sorry to hear that they cancelled two items from your order. I hope you at least get the rest of your items from your order. It's so annoying to order something that's in stock and then they cancel it later on.

I hope it doesn't. Since they asked you to confirm your order instead of just cancelling it, hopefully that means you will get your brush.
My 239 shipped! I remember something similar happening with a bloomingdale’s backorder and it got cancelled even though I called and they promised they wouldn’t cancel it.

BrittLuvsMakeup

My order for the 195 Concealer Brush was cancelled and my order for the 213 Fluff Brush shipped. The 195 Concealer Brush I ordered was in stock at the time of purchase (not on backorder at the time), however, my order status changed to backorder shortly before it was cancelled. I looked on Macy's instagram page and apparently a lot of people are complaining about their orders being cancelled. I hope the rest of my orders ship.

My 239 shipped! I remember something similar happening with a bloomingdale’s backorder and it got cancelled even though I called and they promised they wouldn’t cancel it.

I'm happy to hear that your 239 shipped! I hope your 208 brush ships soon as well!

Miss Dynamite

I ordered my 239 at 3:06 AM, still no email telling me it was shipped out, even though they already charged my card. When I go to the website and look at my order history, it says there are no orders.

Jayjayy

I ordered the 224 at 3:17AM EST and it just got cancelled. Its my own fault for giving Macys another chance smh. I just finished fighting with them over an item that said backordered on the confirmation, but not when I purchased it. Had to contact them 3 times to cancel it. Check your accounts for multiple charges...before when I ordered a few different items, they charged me for each one separately and then the entire order. A $100 order turned into $200.

LavenderPearl

just got the emails -- the rest of my order was "discontinued." it's okay, i'm going to hang on to my $$$/put it to better use! good luck to the rest of you awaiting shipping confirmations ^_^

Miss Dynamite

Yeah, I just got an email saying my 239 brush was discontinued...meanwhile, it's currently in stock on Macy's website for full price. Looks like they had no intention on actually selling them for 50% off, they just wanted to take our money.

Mac-Guy

Yeah, I just got an email saying my 239 brush was discontinued...meanwhile, it's currently in stock on Macy's website for full price. Looks like they had no intention on actually selling them for 50% off, they just wanted to take our money.
I got a 129 directly at Macy's (Herald Square). I specifically had to ask for the discount. It was a good deal, though the sales assistants didn't seem too motivated to sell.

Miss Dynamite

I got a 129 directly at Macy's (Herald Square). I specifically had to ask for the discount. It was a good deal, though the sales assistants didn't seem too motivated to sell.
I wish I had the option to go to the store, but the Macys close to me doesn't sell MAC. All the website did was take my money and now they don't want to give it back, they are telling me that they didn't charge me.

nudibelle

My 109 order got cancelled and I placed that super early:mad:
The ones I placed after that shipped

I had my original one for mayb 7-8 yrs and it started turning blue on me after washes

mourned it like it was my own flesh and blood
My go too for concealer and contour