MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

Icecaramellatte

Stopped at a Mac Store to look at the retro metallic liquid lips but they didn't have them in yet. Decided to look for the 227. No luck but I did find a Diane Kendal brush. I've been wanting a second one but it has been long gone from the site. I only saw the one brush. They did have a bunch of the duo fiber eyeshadow brushes I think it was the Kabuki one. They didn't seem to have much in the way of brushes come to think of it but they still had the 227 in the brush display so my hope has been renewed. I forgot to ask at the Nordies counter though.

nudibelle

Went in to pick up my Holiday stuff and my SA told me abt matte fix + and strobe fix+ sprays coming out in 2018
Im excited

nudibelle

Went in to pick up my Holiday stuff and my SA told me abt matte fix + and strobe fix+ sprays coming out in 2018
Im excited

Shars

Im excited

A Matte Fix + Sounds interesting. I always lay down my Fit + first because if I do it after I get shiny too quickly.

Miss Dynamite

I know people already posted it before, but I wanted to remind everybody that MAC brushes are currently 50% on Macy's website. They don't have a huge selection, but it's only for today so make sure you snag what you want. I got a 239 for $12.50, pretty excited about that.

mango13

I know people already posted it before, but I wanted to remind everybody that MAC brushes are currently 50% on Macy's website. They don't have a huge selection, but it's only for today so make sure you snag what you want. I got a 239 for $12.50, pretty excited about that.

I got a 239 as well. I currently have one and it’s one of my favourite eye brushes. I also got a 208 for winged liner. I coulbn’t Decide between the 208 or 266. I’ve been thinking about getting one for a couple of years and coupn’t decide. I hope I picked the right one.

mango13

My 208 is on back order and I knew it when I ordered it, but now I have to call Macy’s so they don’t cancel my order.

BrittLuvsMakeup

I'm happy to hear you ladies took advantage of the sale and purchased the brushes that you wanted! MAC brushes are my favorite and at 50% off, I couldn't resist this sale. I ended up buying 12 brushes (one of which is a backup for my 217 brush, which has a ferrule that can completely spin around as it is not secured in place. I've been concerned about it for a long time now so I was happy to get another one for half off), lol. One of them is currently on backorder (the 196) and one shipped (the 141) so far (I ended up placing a bunch of small orders because I kept thinking I was finished ordering and then I would see another brush that I wanted. Plus some kept selling out so I was placing orders to make sure that it wouldn't sell out as I was putting more brushes in the cart).

mango13

I'm happy to hear you ladies took advantage of the sale and purchased the brushes that you wanted! MAC brushes are my favorite and at 50% off, I couldn't resist this sale. I ended up buying 12 brushes (one of which is a backup for my 217 brush, which has a ferrule that can completely spin around as it is not secured in place. I've been concerned about it for a long time now so I was happy to get another one for half off), lol. One of them is currently on backorder (the 196) and one shipped (the 141) so far (I ended up placing a bunch of small orders because I kept thinking I was finished ordering and then I would see another brush that I wanted. Plus some kept selling out so I was placing orders to make sure that it wouldn't sell out as I was putting more brushes in the cart).

Did you call Macy’s to prevent them from cancelling the 196? When is it supposed to ship out?

BrittLuvsMakeup

Did you call Macy’s to prevent them from cancelling the 196? When is it supposed to ship out?

This is the message that is in my order details on the site for the 196:

If you would like to make changes to your orders, Please contact customer service at 1-800-BUY-MACY(289-6229)
for assistance.

As I do not want to make changes to my order, I have not contacted them but I will call them to make sure that it doesn't get cancelled. The expected ship out date is November 6th. What is the expected ship out date for your brush?​

Last edited:

mango13

This is the message that is in my order details on the site for the 196:
As I do not want to make changes to my order, I have not contacted them but I will call them to make sure that it doesn't get cancelled. The expected ship out date is November 6th. What is the expected ship out date for your brush?​

Action Required. This item is on backorder and delivery is delayed. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-289-6229 to confirm that you still want the item, or this part of your order will be canceled.”

This is the message I see when I check my orders on their site. Mine is supposed to ship on 11/13.

BrittLuvsMakeup

Action Required. This item is on backorder and delivery is delayed. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-289-6229 to confirm that you still want the item, or this part of your order will be canceled.”

This is the message I see when I check my orders on their site. Mine is supposed to ship on 11/13.

That's strange that we got two different messages yet both of our orders are on backorder. The only difference between your order and mine is the date when it's supposed to ship (and that they're different brushes of course). Did you call them yet to confirm your order? I'm hoping they can provide an explanation and ensure that you will definitely receive the item once they get your confirmation.

LavenderPearl

macy's is slowly cancelling my 5 brush order from this morning (3:30 EST) saying the items were "discontinued" :rolleyes: so far the 217 and 239 are gone. let's see if i get the two 242s and the 137.

if the whole thing gets cancelled, i will take it as a blessing in disguise¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mango13

That's strange that we got two different messages yet both of our orders are on backorder. The only difference between your order and mine is the date when it's supposed to ship (and that they're different brushes of course). Did you call them yet to confirm your order? I'm hoping they can provide an explanation and ensure that you will definitely receive the item once they get your confirmation.

I called this morning. Hopefully the order doesn’t get cancelled.

nudibelle

A Matte Fix + Sounds interesting. I always lay down my Fit + first because if I do it after I get shiny too quickly.

I have an xtremly oily face too
so he practically told me the greatest news ever
he knew I would go crazy
I was using the cover fx mattifiying spray
but God, I hate the smell

2018 ladies

The stobe fix plus he says that's why you have seen MAC MUA showing how to do make your own using pigments on their IG
a official one is coming out