MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

DMcG9

They were gone, then a few weeks later, they came back and didn't have a triangle of death. Now they seem to be gone again, all without warning because MAC are assholes.

Damn, I just called my local MAC counter and all they have left to send back to HQ is Lord It Up. I need to track down Industrial and Petrol Blue backups.

Miss Dynamite

Damn, I just called my local MAC counter and all they have left to send back to HQ is Lord It Up. I need to track down Industrial and Petrol Blue backups.

Industrial has been gone for a long time. It really pisses me off because Industrial and Undercurrent are my most favorite eyeliners ever.

Icecaramellatte

I don't like all this discontinuing without notice. Not cool. I do think if sales for pearl glides were slow, all they had to do was repromote them with a collection and sales would go up.

DMcG9

I don't like all this discontinuing without notice. Not cool. I do think if sales for pearl glides were slow, all they had to do was repromote them with a collection and sales would go up.
Agreed! I don't even remember the last time I saw Industrial promoted in a collection. It was always just part of the regular line from what I remember. I saw it at a counter in the past year and thought I need to get a new one soon. Should have hopped on it sooner I guess. It's such a unique colour I am really annoyed that it's discontinued without notice.

Monsy

i am shocked they are getting rid of both careblend and defining powders - both are amazing and i bought back ups. i guess now they are focusing on next to nothing.... whatever mac

Icecaramellatte

Agreed! I don't even remember the last time I saw Industrial promoted in a collection. It was always just part of the regular line from what I remember. I saw it at a counter in the past year and thought I need to get a new one soon. Should have hopped on it sooner I guess. It's such a unique colour I am really annoyed that it's discontinued without notice.

Right! It is a great line of products. I think they could have introduced a few more colors and repromoted them all. Also some on trend metallic wise. Lost opportunity.

Mac-Guy

i am shocked they are getting rid of both careblend and defining powders - both are amazing and i bought back ups. i guess now they are focusing on next to nothing.... whatever mac
That is crazy, especially as these formulas are so different.

Miss Dynamite

Check HauteLook they have Undercurrent
Got 1 from there, but I'm still super pissed that they discontinued them because I know I'm going to run out. I also wish that the Versicolour Stains were permanent, I'm absolutely obsessed with them and can't afford to buy a bunch of them on HauteLook atm because I'm saving my money for the holiday collection and the Grand Illusion lipcolours.

LavenderPearl

i will say that last time MAC was on hautelook, most (if not all) of what didn't sell out ended up being shifted over to nordstrom rack's website -- which was fine by me, because it also went from final sale to returnable within 90 days!