MAC Early Buzz - News for Upcoming Collections in 2017

Rinstar

Bring me Mac x Metallica or Mac x X-men and I'll be happy (I think I did some ridiculous mockup of a wolverine compact several years back on here, anyone remember it?). :roflmao::rotfl:
I remember it!!! I seem to remember saying I loved it and wished I could buy it!!

Sweetyellow

I don't know where to post this but just wanted to let you fellow NC42-NC45 ladies know that this years' Look In A Box (Nice 'N' Spicy) is a fantastic nude lipstick for us! Personally, I've always loved the lip pencil Nice 'N' Spicy so when I noticed the retro matte lipstick was a "warm midtone nude", I instantly picked it up. It's a GORGEOUS set/combo.

lilinah

I've been really disappointed in MAC's collections this year. Plus, they send me text msgs when they're pushing a collection of perm items (like the pink stuff). But they didn't send me one for the metallic lipsticks, which i would have loved! So i had to track them down at dept stores.

Clearly there's been a big change over at MAC - they seem to not be certain where they're going. Of course, MAC not having stuff i want has saved me money... But i do miss the excitement of anticipating a fabulous new collection.

Mac-Guy

I've been really disappointed in MAC's collections this year. Plus, they send me text msgs when they're pushing a collection of perm items (like the pink stuff). But they didn't send me one for the metallic lipsticks, which i would have loved! So i had to track them down at dept stores.

Clearly there's been a big change over at MAC - they seem to not be certain where they're going. Of course, MAC not having stuff i want has saved me money... But i do miss the excitement of anticipating a fabulous new collection.
:bowdown:

PrettyTwisted

Can't believe I missed out on RollerWheel, after wanting it since Spring fashion week! I'm going to call the MAC store an hour away and see if they'll ship it, if they have it at all. I want the matte black lol

PrettyTwisted

The packaging reminded me of the Nutcracker ED duos but I liked the Nutcracker packaging a lot more

I'm just happy I was able to order RollerWheel off Macy's lol

Latest posts