MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2018

Monsy

yes i can take photo of the box tomorrow morning

can admins make a new thread for the concealer and the powder please? and maybe just transfers some posts from here

shellygrrl

Staff member
Quick note that if you don't see a thread for a new product/release/collection, you don't need or have to wait for one of us mods to make a thread. Just make it. :)

verorl

They look pretty. I just hope that the packaging is hard plastic and none of the cardboard crap the girls palettes had.

Corally

Dominic posted swatches

I saw! The swatches look promising! I want to know the release date because I'm so tempted to get both but I also have my eye on some other stuff that I want to buy in the next couple of weeks.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
The highlighter palettes look nice but I think it's a skip for me.

I am ready for Summer Aaliyah collection so I can buy each and every item!

Same!

edit to add: I saw on IG that the german celeb Palina (model/actress? Not quite sure) will get her own MAC lipstick. Idk if that is part of a bigger collection. Maybe it's going to be another one with influencers/bloggers from different countries?

Last edited:

Rinstar

Melissa Shiffer on IG said we'd have to wait awhile for those h/l palettes. IDK how long awhile is, but she said they leaked super early.

MissTania

The highlighter palettes look nice but I think it's a skip for me.

Same!

edit to add: I saw on IG that the german celeb Palina (model/actress? Not quite sure) will get her own MAC lipstick. Idk if that is part of a bigger collection. Maybe it's going to be another one with influencers/bloggers from different countries?

Instagram

Instagram

Latest posts