MAC Early Buzz: News for Upcoming Collections in 2018

PrettyTwisted

A51E0ABD-3780-4AA8-84B7-0FDFADA3AD5A.png 20% off I’m Select but what I want is Up For Everything mascara and Powder Kiss lipsticks which will probably launch right after this 20% is over. With no big Fall collection it’s really going to be difficult to keep my Obsessed status for 2019!

Last edited:

ramarose

View attachment 64950 20% off I’m Select but what I want is Up For Everything mascara and Powder Kiss lipsticks which will probably launch right after this 20% is over. With no big Fall collection it’s really going to be difficult to keep my Obsessed status for 2019!

I indulged lol... I basically wait for these sales to buy MAC at this point. I was shocked to see this was only my second MAC order this year!! I used to order nearly weekly!
In case anyone cares, I purchased my ProLongwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation, a Mineralized Skinfinish Natural, the new 24hr concealer, Dazzleshadow liquid in Flash and Dash (been waiting to snag that on sale for holiday looks), Micellar wipes, Whirl Lipliner, Vino Lipliner, and the Ruby Woo lipliner/lipstick set. Okay, I can be done for the year now besides some holiday.

Mac-Guy

I indulged lol... I basically wait for these sales to buy MAC at this point. I was shocked to see this was only my second MAC order this year!! I used to order nearly weekly!
In case anyone cares, I purchased my ProLongwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation, a Mineralized Skinfinish Natural, the new 24hr concealer, Dazzleshadow liquid in Flash and Dash (been waiting to snag that on sale for holiday looks), Micellar wipes, Whirl Lipliner, Vino Lipliner, and the Ruby Woo lipliner/lipstick set. Okay, I can be done for the year now besides some holiday.
I hardly used my Pro discount this year. I stocked up once on essentials.

Mac-Guy

View attachment 64950 20% off I’m Select but what I want is Up For Everything mascara and Powder Kiss lipsticks which will probably launch right after this 20% is over. With no big Fall collection it’s really going to be difficult to keep my Obsessed status for 2019!

My best advice is not to buy product unless you are really sure about them. Otherwise you spend a lot of $$$ and the products just sit in your drawer. This goes for any brand, not just MAC. I feel there are so many discounts around, there are always good deals. HTH.

MRV

I don't seem to get any discount even though I put a regular lipstick into my cart?

Sarah Townsend

I didn't know about MAC collections until right before Venomous Villains I think, I remember the cooling powder as being the most brilliant thing I didn't want to buy because I couldn't imagine wearing sparkly powder much (hahaha so much has changed). I did get a Liberty of London eyeshadow but that purple blush was definitely gone before I knew to look for it. Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like mac permanent stuff and non mac colours have improved a lot. I am looking forward to the powder kiss lipsticks, but other than that this year I've bought fix+ and face and body, plus the gel moisturizer my mom uses, and that's about it from mac?

TraceyMc

Powder Kiss Lippies launched here yesterday for some reason they are early , I ordered Devoted to Chili , have my eye on Burning Love too but will see what the formula is like first ;)

OctoberViolet

Please let us know how you like the color and new formula. I can't wait for it to launch here in the US.

Powder Kiss Lippies launched here yesterday for some reason they are early , I ordered Devoted to Chili , have my eye on Burning Love too but will see what the formula is like first ;)

violetta

Trendmood has obtained pics of the new MAC Girls Collection ( 3 palettes , lipsticks , lipglasses ) , apparently already available at Macys online.

PrettyTwisted

I want Shimmer and Spice! The black lipstick is a repronote 3 times over, Black Night a cremesheen, nah sis Aaliyah is the best black lipstick hands down imo lol

fur4elise

Hey hey hey! New Girls Palettes ~ $41 each

MAC-Girls-Pretty-Punk-Palette.jpeg
Unfazed
(bright silver with molten foil metallic finish)
Pin Me Up (light lavender with foiled finish)
In My Genes (deep brown with red and silver pearl and pressed pigment finish)
Denim Genes (cerulan blue with satin shine finish)
X-Punk (metallic purple with 3D molten metal finish)
Ripped Tea (sparkly acid green with 3D molten metal finish)
Gameplayer (darkest black with creamy matte finish)
Pretty Punkd (sparkly frosty white with pressed pigment finish)
Highlighter in Anarchista (purple with blue pearl and opalescent finish)

MAC-Girls-Raver-Girl-Palette.jpeg
Happydaze (pinky coral with creamy matte finish)
Mirrorball (lavender grey with pink pearl and pressed pigment finish)
Flashbeams (light bubblegum pink with molten foil metallic finish)
Sly Girl (sparkly cool plum with foiled finish)
Wild Card (deep plum with creamy matte finish)
Fabness (taupe grey with smooth pearl finish)
Rave-Cave (metallic dark plum with molten foil metallic finish)
120 BPM (hot pink with blue pearl and 3D molten metal finish)
Highlighter in Glow Stick (bright pink highlighter with opalescent finish)

MAC-Girls-Smarty-Pants-Palette.jpeg

Somethings Fishy (muted golden beige with foiled finish)
Smart Aleck (chocolate brown with creamy matte finish)
No Mercy (coraly orange with creamy matte finish)
Totally Obsessed (light neutral with creamy matte finish)
French Lesson (burgundy with molten foil finish)
Whippersnapper (orangey copper with molten foil finish)
Wisecrack (pink with yellow pearl and molten foil finish)
Whiz Kid (deep rose gold with molten foil finish)
Highlighter in Way Fresh (light yellow gold highlighter with opalescent finish)

(musingsofamuse)

Last edited:

Latest posts