MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Mac-Guy

The gold e/s or piggie that is used at the Jason Wu show is just divine!
th_e2cloud9.gif

tattletale

there are some amazing new goodies coming out this season trust me!! love an old friend with a new name!! ;) i just have to remain anonymous but im sure all will know who i was after all ;)

OhSoJaded

there are some amazing new goodies coming out this season trust me!! love an old friend with a new name!! ;) i just have to remain anonymous but im sure all will know who i was after all ;)
If you are who I think you are, awesome! How exciting, we missed you! And if you're not....well, this message is a little awkward LOL! Either way,
th_welcomeback2.png

Fiberluver

YEA!!!

Welcome back! Good to see you back!

Love the new name! Hehehehe

MACina

th_welcomeback2.png
......it is great to see you back
dothewave.gif

We have missed you soooooooooo much!!!!

xStarryEyedX

Do we want Tendertones back for 2013?
cheerleader.gif
In plain English... FUCK YES... I understand things being limited blah blah blah, but they're just so amazing. I still think they should have made VG Ricky a Tendertone. Would have sold a million tiimes more.

Latest posts