MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Anitacska

There's no point in a petition. Mac will never listen. They don't seem to care much about what the customers want, if they did, they would've released a lot of things ages ago, plus they would release things in normal quantities that don't sell out in 10 seconds.

glammy girl

There's no point in a petition. Mac will never listen. They don't seem to care much about what the customers want, if they did, they would've released a lot of things ages ago, plus they would release things in normal quantities that don't sell out in 10 seconds.  
I agree 100% with everything you said. Frustrates me so much that they don't care about what the most important people, THEIR customers want! The quantity amount is the worst though, the scampering around to get LE products is just insane :shock: I doubt a petition will help too :(

Leven

I still don't get the big whoop about Tendertones. I personally prefer the soon-to-be-gone Tinted Lip Conditioners. But who knows, maybe that those are now going to be gone they will replace them with youz guys Tendertones! =]

My wish(es) for the next year in MAC? That the Tres Cheek blushes come back! (I need more Lovecloud in my life.) That we have more great quads like the Shop/Cook ones and that we get less Duos! More Plushglasses! And that the major summer and fall collections actually have something to do with the season they come out during lol

Anitacska

No, I don't get Tendertones either. I always use Vaseline on my lips and it's the best lip balm for me, costs about £3, so why bother with Tendertones?

Miss Dynamite

The tinted lip conditioners are no different than the lip balms I can buy for 69 cents, so I never saw any point in them. They are the same texture and just sit on top of your lips, while the tendertones are a lot different and actually melt into your lips and make them softer.

Babylard

The tinted lip conditioners are no different than the lip balms I can buy for 69 cents, so I never saw any point in them. They are the same texture and just sit on top of your lips, while the tendertones are a lot different and actually melt into your lips and make them softer.
I agree. I have two tinted lip conditioners and I don't find that they help with my chapped lips at all. They just sit on top of my lips. However, the tendertones actually restore and repair my lips. I had extremely dry, chapped lips while staying in the hospital for a very long time and I had my mom grab my tendertone from home. It repaired my lips very quickly. My lips are so prone to dryness. If I don't apply them, my lips go back to being chapped. >_< I haven't tried the Jack Black balm though. Things like chapsticks do nothing for me. D;

Audrey C

I agree. I have two tinted lip conditioners and I don't find that they help with my chapped lips at all. They just sit on top of my lips. However, the tendertones actually restore and repair my lips. I had extremely dry, chapped lips while staying in the hospital for a very long time and I had my mom grab my tendertone from home. It repaired my lips very quickly. My lips are so prone to dryness. If I don't apply them, my lips go back to being chapped. >_< I haven't tried the Jack Black balm though. Things like chapsticks do nothing for me. D;
I like my Tendertone, I just don't tend to wear this kind of product a lot because I always have lipstick on. I sometimes use it before bed if I think of it. It's definitely effective.

I keep a JB balm in my makeup back because it's a bit thicker than a tendertone so I find it better under lipstick. Also, if I'm out with my husband he'll also occasionally let me push some JB at him but there's no way he'd wear my green glisteny tendertone. LOL

Leven

This might seem boring lol but I would really REALLY love too see is a more old fashioned MAC collection. Just a collection of some really cool new eyeshadow colors (in the regular formula) some cool eye kohl colors (red/burgundy?) and unique lip colors. No new formulas that won't hang around and no gimmicks.

This was me at work when I found out Tarnish eye kohl was getting the boot.

Im kind of an eyeliner fiend lol

Also...Plumage in a Veluxe Pearl finish. That is all.

shadowaddict

lol.gif

Plumage in a Veluxe Pearl finish.

^^^^^That would be great.

chromatrix

Been gone a while. Just kind of got bored with everything MAC has been doing lately. Itall looks the same. For 2013 I'd just like something interesting & different. Purple blush, more bright &complex pearl glides, anything really.

romi79_2008

Jack Black balm has a terrible taste, I dislike it, while it`s decent good for lips I don`t find it life changing. My lips are dry all the time, takes 2-3 daily moisturizing sessions to make them soft. The best lip balm ever for my lips is Carmex, it gives a deeper moisture unlike the other balms, vaseline is ok, too, but not as good
I use the tinted moisturizers to go to the park with kids, the problem with them is that they don`t last a lot (1-2 hrs) so by the time i come back home my lips are dry again from being exposed to the elemnents, I don`t like to carry with me potted balms because i can`t apply them directly

Mac-Guy

Jack Black balm has a terrible taste, I dislike it, while it`s decent good for lips I don`t find it life changing. My lips are dry all the time, takes 2-3 daily moisturizing sessions to make them soft. The best lip balm ever for my lips is Carmex, it gives a deeper moisture unlike the other balms, vaseline is ok, too, but not as good
I use the tinted moisturizers to go to the park with kids, the problem with them is that they don`t last a lot (1-2 hrs) so by the time i come back home my lips are dry again from being exposed to the elemnents, I don`t like to carry with me potted balms because i can`t apply them directly
I have similar issues. Have you tried the MAC's lip balm in the tube? I like it on the go.

romi79_2008

No , I haven`t tried it. I can`t make myself pay ~ 17 $ for clear balm. I always finish buying something else because I like a little bit of color on my lips when out.
I now like Revlon lip butters for short outings around the house , they last a little bit longer than mac or korres (2-3 hrs) and they keep the lips moisturized, haven`t notice an improvement but they remain the same ( which i can not say bout some mac lipsticks, some finishes are really drying) and I feel them protected from wind, etc
Also just ordered rosebud salve in tube, so i`ll give that a try now (6$).

MRV

MACCake.jpg

This is OT but it is MAC! It is a Birthday Cake. Wonder if anyone has seen it? (Picture originaly from http://www.cakewrecks.com)

MACina

Stunning....I would like this cake for my birthday please LOL

Thank you for sharing MRV!!!
MACCake.jpg

This is OT but it is MAC! It is a Birthday Cake. Wonder if anyone has seen it? (Picture originaly from http://www.cakewrecks.com)

Mac-Guy

Promo pic of the mineralize pinwheel collection

If I can get my hands on the neutral one, I'll get it.