MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Mac-Guy

In plain English... FUCK YES... I understand things being limited blah blah blah, but they're just so amazing. I still think they should have made VG Ricky a Tendertone. Would have sold a million tiimes more.
Agreed. It was not a very creative choice.

Miss Dynamite

Not only do I want Tendertones back...I want them permanent, lots of them, including some that are a little more pigmented, and I'd love a lilac one, a pink one with gold pearl, a coral one, a strawberry colored one and a berry colored one.

glammy girl

I feel so stupid posting this but I've never tried a Tendertone yet. I had the opportunity so many times and just recently with Shop Mac Cook Mac and still didn't get any :shock: are they really that good???

Michelemu21

I feel so stupid posting this but I've never tried a Tendertone yet. I had the opportunity so many times and just recently with Shop Mac Cook Mac and still didn't get any :shock: are they really that good???
Yes...they have a beautiful shine, moisturize the lips and smell like kiwi strawberry

Babylard

Do we want Tendertones back for 2013?
cheerleader.gif
Yes! I need back ups for my back ups. lol

xStarryEyedX

I feel so stupid posting this but I've never tried a Tendertone yet. I had the opportunity so many times and just recently with Shop Mac Cook Mac and still didn't get any
icon_eek.gif
are they really that good???
They're awesome. You look at them and are like, meh what's so cool about these... But once you try them you will be hooked.

Liz2012

I only own one Tendertone (Hush, Hush) but i like it very much. I often suffer from dry lips and this one really helps keeping my lips moisturized .. Will be using it alot from now on with the weather changing
thmbup.gif

Copperhead

I only own one Tendertone (Hush, Hush) but i like it very much. I often suffer from dry lips and this one really helps keeping my lips moisturized .. Will be using it alot from now on with the weather changing
thmbup.gif
Same here. Hush, Hush is the only one I have as well and I hardly ever use it. I do like it when I do though. I usually put it on when I have nothing else on and am making a quick run and once I tried it on top of VG Nicki. I like it but I don't know if I want more of them.

Audrey C

Same here. Hush, Hush is the only one I have as well and I hardly ever use it. I do like it when I do though. I usually put it on when I have nothing else on and am making a quick run and once I tried it on top of VG Nicki. I like it but I don't know if I want more of them.
I kinda feel the same way. I only bought one (Tread Gently) because that's all that was left by the time I got around to buying one. I like it, but I only reach for it when I happen to notice my lips are a bit dry and that doesn't happen that often. If I want to put a bit of balm under a lippie then I tend to use Jack Black.

cucumbers

I use tendertones to TRULY moisturize my lips - I have very dry lips and the only things that make them soft and smooth are heavy-duty lip balms that smell nasty and tendertones. Obviously, I prefer tendertones because they smell SO good! I don't care for lipgloss or shine, so I never wear them during the day, but I put some on before I go to sleep and wake up with nice lips.

lyseD

I have Hush, Hush too and keep it in my bag so I use it whenever I'm out and my lipstick or gloss has worn off.

Latest posts