MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

MACina

iagree.gif
....that' s what I think too.
Looks like chicprofile got the plum and brown face bag contents reversed...

vaisforluvrs

Just wanted to let you know that I finally received a reply from MAC about the price increase, but they would not tell me how much and when they would increase prices. They basically just gave me a list of the reasons why prices would be increasing.

erine1881

Just wanted to let you know that I finally received a reply from MAC about the price increase, but they would not tell me how much and when they would increase prices. They basically just gave me a list of the reasons why prices would be increasing.
It's usually done the beginning of Feb and Aug. half the products in Feb, and the rest in Aug.

Michelemu21

I wish there was a thumbs down button.
ohboy.gif

Ana A

http://statigr.am/p/480411981267723292_146324984 new lipstick colors for fall?
Thank you for posting this :)

I wonder if some of those if not all could be from the retro matte collection, since they look kinda dry/matte on her lips...

liba

Ru Paul is coming back baby! They're relaunching VG 1 lippie, and will have a VG 1 gloss too!
Ru Paul!!! I'm thrilled! I haven't seen his reality show, but it's stuff like this that makes me glad the 90's are back in style.

Did Lady Miss Kier from Dee-Lite ever do a Viva Glam? The two of them together would be awesome!

liba

Quote: Originally Posted by sungelly87

http://statigr.am/p/480411981267723292_146324984 new lipstick colors for fall?

Oh lovely!!! Thank you for posting. I'm not a huge MLBB pink person, but that one on the bottom is GORG!!! I found some other things that are definitely coming up using the #macupdate hashtag:

Face chart: http://statigr.am/p/486228598815364203_345910420 That's got to be from Indulge, based on the eye shadows. I LOVE whatever that blush is.
drools.gif

Fall update is starting this week. I think my MA is going next week. He usually doesn't have too much info from update to give to me because he gets overwhelmed with the sheer volume of products that they go through in such a short time. If I get together with him outside of work, I might get a peek at the update materials, though. I'll try to pass along any interesting news, but out of courtesy to him, I never do stuff like copy color stories straight out of the book, or take photos when we play around with the collections in advance (yet another reason for my long winded descriptions of everything instead
jerkit.gif
). I'm not a photographic memory person, but my quick memory is pretty decent when I'm staying alert, so I'll do what I can.

We've got some other folks around here who I'm sure will give us lots of really detailed info from update, so thank you in advance to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!
urock.gif

erine1881

I that going to be next year's Viva Glam? I still want to get VG1 and was thinking of getting it sometime in the fall.
:nope: it'll be this season.
Ru Paul!!! I'm thrilled! I haven't seen his reality show, but it's stuff like this that makes me glad the 90's are back in style. Did Lady Miss Kier from Dee-Lite ever do a Viva Glam? The two of them together would be awesome!
:nope: