MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Anitacska

I can't be bothered with voting again. The last one tired me out too much.
lol.gif
Also, why just lipstick and eyeshadow? Why not blush, MSF, the lot? Meh.

erine1881

Theyre doing this again!? While the lips were definitely good picks, the other items could've been left out and no one would've noticed. Sure, moth brown was a good one, but why solar white didn't make it in is beyond me!

Naughtyp

Theyre doing this again!? While the lips were definitely good picks, the other items could've been left out and no one would've noticed. Sure, moth brown was a good one, but why solar white didn't make it in is beyond me!
I kept voting for solar white !! and that blue one

MACupGrl

Remember seeing these guys?
7e2eff38_image.jpeg
It looks like they will be included into a brush collection. http://www.style.com/beauty/beautycounter/2013/02/exclusive-mac-debuts-the-makeup-brush-of-the-future/

Ana A

Thank you for the update
cheerleader.gif
I had just asked about this a few days ago...Im intrigued as to how they will be used but I guess we'll have to wait a while longer to see them if they end up releasing them
http://www.style.com/beauty/beautycounter/2013/02/exclusive-mac-debuts-the-makeup-brush-of-the-future/

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Do we have any info on the holiday collection?
I saw a pic on IG some time ago, I think I or someone else might have posted it here too, I don't rememeber. There were 3 models, one was wearing a TT look, one an Indulge look one the other tag was holiday. The model was wearing a white outfit and red lips I think. So I assume that the promo pic will look something like that, since the TT and Indulge looks resembled those promo pics as well - and that there obviously will be red lip products in the collection.
I've been really curious to know more since I saw that.

Naughtyp

Do we have any info on the holiday collection?
I saw a pic on IG some time ago, I think I or someone else might have posted it here too, I don't rememeber. There were 3 models, one was wearing a TT look, one an Indulge look one the other tag was holiday. The model was wearing a white outfit and red lips I think. So I assume that the promo pic will look something like that, since the TT and Indulge looks resembled those promo pics as well - and that there obviously will be red lip products in the collection.
I've been really curious to know more since I saw that.
I would love to hear any info on the holiday collection and sets. I always get some every year, but I have already spent so much on MAC this year, I need to cut back. I cant wait for any info! But if there is any, Im sure you will be the first to post detective!! =)

MACupGrl

After reading this about "ferel" brows being "brushed" up -lol and a brow quad I am wondering if MAC plans on bringing out a brow quad and those weird brushes may be some sort of brow brush you can buy from an upcoming brow collection. Just a thought. Has MAC ever had a brow quad? SORRY-I'm fairly new to all of MAC's "other stuff"-besides lippies.http://www.style.com/beauty/beautycounter/2013/03/sexy-assertive-bad-attitude-blondes-backstage-at-haider-ackermann/

erine1881

Do we have any info on the holiday collection?  I saw a pic on IG some time ago, I think I or someone else might have posted it here too, I don't rememeber. There were 3 models, one was wearing a TT look, one an Indulge look one the other tag was holiday. The model was wearing a white outfit and red lips I think. So I assume that the promo pic will look something like that, since the TT and Indulge looks resembled those promo pics as well - and that there obviously will be red lip products in the collection. I've been really curious to know more since I saw that. 
:clapping: I KNOW WHAT IT IS! I KNOW WHAT IT IS! :clapping:

Genn

I want to know the holiday stuff too. I usually skip most of the fall stuff preparing myself for the holiday collections.