MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Pinkdollface

nope.gif
That does make sense to me, because a lot of the time they release a lipstick in february and a lipglass later on. Since we already have both maybe they decided to do this? Anyway I like it!

Addict4MAC

Does this mean the VG Nicki & VG Nicki 2 will be discontinued? Or added the VG line with the others? Don't really care for VGN2 but VGN I adore! Need to know if I should get BU now. TIA.

Copperhead

If I'm not mistaken I think VG Nicki & 2 will be gone one day just like Gaga and Cyndi. When that day will be is anyone's guess.

Kaidan

I think the Nicki ones will last a year, and then be discontinued just like the Gaga ones. Tbh, get VGN as soon as possible. It's a really lovely color. :)

martiangurll

Ru Paul!!! I'm thrilled! I haven't seen his reality show, but it's stuff like this that makes me glad the 90's are back in style.

Did Lady Miss Kier from Dee-Lite ever do a Viva Glam? The two of them together would be awesome!
Yes I lurve Lady Miss Kier. AND, Groove is in the heart. But if they bring her, can Q Tip come along too???

ladyarwen

It looks like Indulge is the only thing coming out in the next two months that I'm interested in. Antonio Lopez, Illustrated, and Pressed Pigments are not in my forecast. (Unless a little birdie can tell us about any other collections in July or August? ;D) Oh, when does Rupaul make a comeback? I might check that out.