MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Ana A

so a little bird told me

all mac locations will be launching PRE MADE 15 pan shadow palettes!! they were will be 2! a warm set and a cool set and they will retail for $120 but pro discount does not apply

there will be a BLACK MATTE lipstick for black friday

the brushes that look like tooth brushes will be released as well!! there will be 3! pro discount does not apply

new natural radiance primer in pink shade will be released

punk couture will be a on counter collection!! i need the black cremesheen glass and lipstick in this collection too!!

there will be a nude collection and extra dimension will be back!!

liba

so a little bird told me

all mac locations will be launching PRE MADE 15 pan shadow palettes!! they were will be 2! a warm set and a cool set and they will retail for $120 but pro discount does not apply

the brushes that look like tooth brushes will be released as well!! there will be 3! pro discount does not apply

punk couture will be a on counter collection!! i need the black cremesheen glass and lipstick in this collection too!!

Black csg??????? OMG LOVE IT! That one I am going to buy in droves, if it goes on really smoothly without too much settling or unevenness. DROVES, I tell you!
devil.gif

Hmmmmm, do I understand your wording to mean the lipstick is also a cremesheen finish? Black Knight was a cremesheen. Wonder if that's just going to be repromoted, or if there will be a brand new and improved one instead? It's not a bad lipstick, but it is patchy and there is really no getting around it. I do think cremesheen lipsticks underneath csgs is one of the best combos out there, though. Of course, I could just be totally misunderstanding your sentence and we don't know the finish of the black lipstick in Punk Couture.

Matte black for Black Friday is A-OK by me, but what I would REALLY like is a deep, dark, jet black frost like the F&M metallic lipsticks - no silver sparkle, just metallic black. That's the best finish I could possible think of, for being modern and also because that finish makes your lips so voluptuous, which is extra important with really dark colors that can make lips look small normally.

lizzylu23

so a little bird told me all mac locations will be launching PRE MADE 15 pan shadow palettes!! they were will be 2! a warm set and a cool set and they will retail for $120 but pro discount does not apply  there will be a BLACK MATTE lipstick for black friday the brushes that look like tooth brushes will be released as well!!  there will be 3! pro discount does not apply  new natural radiance primer in pink shade will be released  punk couture will be a on counter collection!! i need the black cremesheen glass and lipstick in this collection too!!  there will be a nude collection and extra dimension will be back!! 
:nanas: .....YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Sooooooooo excited for the black lip products :pompom: Thank you so much for sharing, tattletale :bouquet:
YAY........!!!!!!!! THANKS FOR THE GREAT NEWS!!!

OctoberViolet

so a little bird told me

Black csg??????? OMG LOVE IT! That one I am going to buy in droves, if it goes on really smoothly without too much settling or unevenness. DROVES, I tell you!
devil.gif

Hmmmmm, do I understand your wording to mean the lipstick is also a cremesheen finish? Black Knight was a cremesheen. Wonder if that's just going to be repromoted, or if there will be a brand new and improved one instead? It's not a bad lipstick, but it is patchy and there is really no getting around it. I do think cremesheen lipsticks underneath csgs is one of the best combos out there, though. Of course, I could just be totally misunderstanding your sentence and we don't know the finish of the black lipstick in Punk Couture.

Matte black for Black Friday is A-OK by me, but what I would REALLY like is a deep, dark, jet black frost like the F&M metallic lipsticks - no silver sparkle, just metallic black. That's the best finish I could possible think of, for being modern and also because that finish makes your lips so voluptuous, which is extra important with really dark colors that can make lips look small normally.

NaomiH

devil.gif

YES! I'd buy 20 of them!!

Richelle83

Quote: Originally Posted by liba
It's not going to be the "spring collection" (coming out in April like it is), but it might be THE spring collection (if it's fabulous)!
th_kiss.gif

Right, like Baking Beauties or Reel Sexy. That's what I meant when I said the spring collection.

brittbby

so a little bird told me all mac locations will be launching PRE MADE 15 pan shadow palettes!! they were will be 2! a warm set and a cool set and they will retail for $120 but pro discount does not apply  there will be a BLACK MATTE lipstick for black friday the brushes that look like tooth brushes will be released as well!!  there will be 3! pro discount does not apply  new natural radiance primer in pink shade will be released  punk couture will be a on counter collection!! i need the black cremesheen glass and lipstick in this collection too!!  there will be a nude collection and extra dimension will be back!! 
I'm very interested to see what colors come out in the 15 pan palettes!!! Could definitely be a buy for me!

ForeverJenn

:cheer:

shadowaddict

Paula's Choice is now my skin care of choice. Once i hit 60, some years ago, i figured maybe i should take care of my skin. I spent a fortune at sephora for a few years. Then i started reading about skin care ingredients, and how many products with good ingredients also include irritating ingredients or those with known toxicity. Since i have rosacea on my cheeks, nose, and chin, i really don't need them to get any redder.

One place to check for info on which products are good, which are dubious, and which are not good, as well as which have good packaging and which have packaging that lets the ingredients deteriorate - jars are especially bad that way, letting in so much air which makes antioxidant oxidize:
http://beautypedia.com
And to check on toxicity types and levels of ingredients:
http://www.ewg.org

I still use some stuff that is less than perfect, i'm not fanatic. But i can at least reduce my exposure.

I have been using Paula's line of skincare for years. It works very well for my oily 51 yr old skin. Her shine stopper isn't my favorite.I use some of the skin balancing products as well as a few of the Clear for acne prone skine.

I also like the fact that you buy samples (and get 3 free) so you can try before you buy.

If anyone is interested there is free shipping on everything right now.

http://www.paulaschoice.com/

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm interested in the pink Radiance Primer, and the premade cool palette. I probably don't need it, but I like the idea.
I saw someone on IG wearing a matte black lipstick and thought it was from Punk Couture, but I guess that's the one from Black Friday.

Corally

Thanks for the info tattletale! :) I'm not interested in the black stuff. :lol: Very curious about the warm pre made palette. And I'm so excited for Punk Couture en In Extra Dimension 3! Do you know what other products will be in the Punk Couture collection?

pics

so a little bird told me

nude collection??? repromote Nudes & Metallics Collection? or new nude collection? Sooooooo excited!!!

erine1881

Matte black come to momma!!! I have 2 Midnight Medias and I'm rationing them with my life! Black CSGs are gonna crap. The glimmerglasses left much to be desired, and the CSgs will do the same. $$$ saved!!

GlamQueen21

so a little bird told me

Awesome!!! I cannot wait for Punk Couture and the nude Extra Dimension Collection!

brittbby

I found some more pictures of lipsticks
15469a91_image.jpeg
One of them looks like the same one from the picture erine posted.
e3a0fa05_image.jpeg
Also, this ^ girl posted this picture saying she was at update so I wasn't sure that it was in a collection but then another girl that works at mac commented that she fell in love with the lipstick... So possibly?

Ana A

This might be the black lippie/lipglass from punk couture (credit to IG user)
p.s I was unsure about posting it because it seems pretty blah but...

Latest posts