MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

PrettyKitty

Ermm, I seem to remember someone joking about the possibility of MAC selling false eyebrows, although I can't remember which thread. Seems such things already exist, from other brands (and not just what's in this link) http://www.divaslacewigs.com/eyebrows.html
I need that! lol

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm wearing Lightscapade today (with Loverush blush) - love it!
These colors go great together.

My perfect topping doesn't get a lot of love.
I guess that's what happens when you have so many msfs!
I find that PT is a great choice for day time, when Lightscapade can look a little too glow-y. PT is a bit more subtle and suits just a wide range of skin tones. It would absolutely be a great thing to repromote for Spring time.

Michelemu21

I find that PT is a great choice for day time, when Lightscapade can look a little too glow-y. PT is a bit more subtle and suits just a wide range of skin tones. It would absolutely be a great thing to repromote for Spring time.
I would get a backup of Perfect Topping but I am not getting one of SR or PP.

martiangurll

I would get a backup of Perfect Topping but I am not getting one of SR or PP.
ITA. I thought I read they couldn't repromote it b/c they could not get one (or more) of the ingredients that made it.
cry.gif

Anitacska

That's a shame. Guess I'd better hold onto my Pleasureflush back ups.

Sadly I never managed to get a PT with lots of purple. My original one has some purple, but the back up doesn't. :( Hohum.

That really sucks because it is gorgeous. I thought I heard that about Pleasureflush too.

Aixela

So today I chatted with a MUA from MAC UK and she gave pretty good information that I haven't seen in here.

Kate: We have the following coming up in DEc
Kate: M·A·C GUILTY PASSIONS (FN) / HOLIDAY KITS 2012 PART 2
Kate: "PROJECT HW
Kate: ONLINE ONLY"
Kate: DUO À DEUX
Kate: "GLAMOUR VIOLET
Kate: "M·A·C VIVA GLAM
Kate: 6 mths"

I am sorry if this has been posted again :x

This is my first post here so excited.
yahoo.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
So today I chatted with a MUA from MAC UK and she gave pretty good information that I haven't seen in here.

yahoo.gif
Welcome!

Do we know what those collections are? Project HW, Duo A Deux & Glamour Violet? I thought the only collection we get in December in Europe was the one with the Pressed Pigments?

MRV

^ That's what I thought, too. I checked out the releasing dates for Europe at my Mac yesterday:

Taste Temptations (dream on)
Pressed Pigments December
Après Chic January
Making Pretty February
Strenght February

We are not getting Making Pretty or Strenght at my Mac, so the big question is what are we getting in February, then???

MRV

I just asked about GLAMOUR VIOLET and PROJECT HW "Collections?" from Mac UK Chat and they did not know what they contain. Hmm..

Mac-Guy

^ That's what I thought, too. I checked out the releasing dates for Europe at my Mac yesterday:

Taste Temptations (dream on)
Pressed Pigments December
Après Chic January
Making Pretty February
Strenght February

We are not getting Making Pretty or Strenght at my Mac, so the big question is what are we getting in February, then???
Archies?

Piarpreet

I am going to disagree with this just a bit. I have extremely sensitive and reactive skin as well as rosacea. I find the "acne" brush is inappropriately named and IMHO it is the least abrasive of all of the brush heads including sensitive and delicate. I was about to return my Clarisonic Pro because I thought it was too abrasive. I had tried both the sensitive and delicate brushes and still had problems. Then both MAC Guy and Piapreet suggested the "acne" brush head. What a huge difference! I will be 50 at the end of the year and I don't look a day over 35 (thanks to Clarisonic and Shiseido sunscreens). My skin is actually less reactive now (although I do still get the rare occasional rosacea flare).

Long story short you have to play around with the brush heads and find the one that works best for YOU regardless of what the brush head is labeled as. (Although I do agree with the advice to use caution with the deep pore brush head).
I'm glad you gave it a shot! :)

Anitacska

I wonder what other sets they're planning on releasing since they have actually released all of them already, lol!

yahoo.gif