MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

martiangurll

Okay, I am mildly curious what Duo a Deux could be? Two times two? I can't think of any collection, unless it is the Taste Temptations--aren't there 2 quads, 2 models, and maybe two "sets" of products. Pure speculation here but its bugging me to not know. Or are they going to sneak in a new mascara or primer on us???

Corally

Okay, I am mildly curious what Duo a Deux could be?  Two times two?  I can't think of any collection, unless it is the Taste Temptations--aren't there 2 quads, 2 models, and maybe two "sets" of products.  Pure speculation here but its bugging me to not know.  Or are they going to sneak in a new mascara or primer on us???
I think the translation is duo for two. No idea about the collection tho! It might be Taste Temptations indeed.

gracie90

Not because of the fact that we have, in general, two eye brows, but because the brow collection actually features e/s duos that work well as brow powders :)
Well that makes more sense...
Apologies, I'm a bit tired and loopy
blink.gif

jetjet

So, I went to my local counter (I'm in Australia) and Back 2 MAC has changed!, we can only pick from the "top 20 lipsticks" boooo no more B2Ming LE in regular packaging
cry.gif

Has anyone heard if this is happening anywhere else? I'll be in Europe in January so I'm thinking I'll just drag my empties over so I can get some of the aprés chic lipsticks

LoveSpree

So, I went to my local counter (I'm in Australia) and Back 2 MAC has changed!, we can only pick from the "top 20 lipsticks" boooo no more B2Ming LE in regular packaging
cry.gif

Has anyone heard if this is happening anywhere else? I'll be in Europe in January so I'm thinking I'll just drag my empties over so I can get some of the aprés chic lipsticks
What the heck!!! That's horrible! :(

BuickMackane

cry.gif

eh? who comes up with that list? it is the top selling lippies?

MACina

Here in Germany you can only B2M for permanent lipsticks.Nothing else.

I have not heard of the "top 20 rule" yet.
cry.gif

OctoberViolet

I have 24 containers to return to MAC tomorrow. 3 shadows and 21 lipsticks. I haven't done b2m in years so I'm hoping this new store at SoHo will take them. I'm also hoping they will have Mehr lipstick because I would love to get that one. I will keep you informed on what lippie(s) I get. Fingers crossed I'll have no trouble.
biguns.gif

MRV

I B2Med Chili some weeks ago. They did not say anything about new rules. That would be just insane. Who would like to get the same lippies over and over.

Mac-Guy

cry.gif

Just try a different counter. Different counters, different rules, you know...

kimibos

cry.gif

do they give you the list??? im still wondering which are the top stores here in the us. i get/understand limited online, store and counter collections but this crap of top stores and top colors is just too much.

kimibos

I have 24 containers to return to MAC tomorrow. 3 shadows and 21 lipsticks. I haven't done b2m in years so I'm hoping this new store at SoHo will take them. I'm also hoping they will have Mehr lipstick because I would love to get that one. I will keep you informed on what lippie(s) I get. Fingers crossed I'll have no trouble.
biguns.gif
please do tell us what you got.

Anitacska

You have actually used up 21 lipsticks???
holysheep.gif
How long did that take you?

biguns.gif

OctoberViolet

Yup.
blush-anim-cl.gif
These were some old ones I've had for awhile (maybe over 5 or 6 years). Not all of them are totally finished, but their so far down it just doesn't pay to keep them any more. I wanted to "clean" up these old ones and get me some newer ones.
pretty.gif

You have actually used up 21 lipsticks???
holysheep.gif
How long did that take you?

Anitacska

Well done! I don't think I have ever finished that many lipsticks in my life, even when I only had a few lipsticks, I only finished a handful.
Yup.
blush-anim-cl.gif
These were some old ones I've had for awhile (maybe over 5 or 6 years). Not all of them are totally finished, but their so far down it just doesn't pay to keep them any more. I wanted to "clean" up these old ones and get me some newer ones.
pretty.gif