MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

Mac-Guy

see i love the look of dewey skin too but feel like i can't pull it off. sometimes if i don't powder i feel like i get a little too oily. Plus one of my staff once said that i looked like i;d just applied moisturiser! not cool!!
Take it as a compliment :)

Copperhead

i know! this particular guy also told me last week that i needed to get my hair done because it was obvious i wash't a natural blonde! wtf?! luckily for him i had already booked in to get my highlights done!
The nerve of him!

Audrey C

lol! i tried too :p
hee hee! luckily for him he's a very good friend as well as staff member so i quickly told him he needed his mono brow sorted too! :p
Tell him least you have hair to colour - that always shuts my brother up.
girlhaha.gif

liba

i know! this particular guy also told me last week that i needed to get my hair done because it was obvious i wash't a natural blonde! wtf?! luckily for him i had already booked in to get my highlights done!
?????

Who is this guy? Official Fashion Police? If I was working with someone who made comments like that regularly, I'd be getting ready for a stroll to the Human Resources department for a complaint.
worms.gif

At least you got him back with the mono brow.....You two might need to start up a fashion scoreboard, where the one with the most points docked for fashion infringements gets to pay for lunch.
finger.gif

LMD84

?????

Who is this guy? Official Fashion Police? If I was working with someone who made comments like that regularly, I'd be getting ready for a stroll to the Human Resources department for a complaint.
worms.gif

At least you got him back with the mono brow.....You two might need to start up a fashion scoreboard, where the one with the most points docked for fashion infringements gets to pay for lunch.
finger.gif
ha ha! i've known him for like a year so i know he only says these things to wind me up! and i sure as heck always give back just as well! :p

hwdsprincess

see i love the look of dewey skin too but feel like i can't pull it off. sometimes if i don't powder i feel like i get a little too oily. Plus one of my staff once said that i looked like i;d just applied moisturiser! not cool!!
I love the look too but I'm a little more tan so it almost looks like I'm sweating lol idk maybe it's just me but I love how it looks when I put on my tinted moisturizer but then it dries so it doesn't stay like that : /

Piarpreet

When I wear studio tech I dont put powder. Specially in winter I DO NOT want a matte face. Can't wait till its more chilli so i can wear airbrush :p

hwdsprincess

When I wear studio tech I dont put powder. Specially in winter I DO NOT want a matte face. Can't wait till its more chilli so i can wear airbrush :p
Omg I've never known anyone to wear airbrush makeup but then again I don't know any makeup obsessed like me, I want more info on that I'd love to try it where do you get things like that and what's the application process like lol sorry sounds like a dumb question but I'm always up for trying new things

Richelle83

MAC has your color though. when i wear their lightest shade it looks like I got a mask (for as much as i blend it's still dark for me)! :( maybe they should do an extreme skin tone collection
Well, not quite! Everything is either too light, orange, pink, red or too dark.

Genn

Tell him least you have hair to colour - that always shuts my brother up.
girlhaha.gif
I have a co-worker who thinks its her job to go around and tell the women when they are gaining weight. Sometimes I really wonder what people are thinking when they do this kind o stuff.

Mac-Guy

It's gonna be mine as well btw idk if mentioned or agreed w someone but ur avatar makeup looks great!! Love the eyes and dramatic blush
Thanks hun. I love putting on theatrical make up as I can play up the drama and work out a character.
amuse.gif

PS: It's much more subtle IRL :)

PixieDancer

Omg I've never known anyone to wear airbrush makeup but then again I don't know any makeup obsessed like me, I want more info on that I'd love to try it where do you get things like that and what's the application process like lol sorry sounds like a dumb question but I'm always up for trying new things
I know you asked Piarpreet, but her and I have the same Airbrush Makeup System called the Temptu. (Unless she is using something different now.) It used to be available at Sephora, but they no longer carry it. Temptu does have its own website, so you can look into it there. I even saw them with an infomercial recently. It's a great system. You order these foundation "pods" that snap into the airbrush "gun" that comes with the unit. No mixing or mess! I LOVE IT! They also have blush and highlight colors available!!
If you have anymore questions, just let me know... HTH