MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

lovesongx

I just saw this on twitter (link) by @GRAZIAbeauty "Obsessed with MAC palette in Topsoil backstage at Sass and Bide #lfw"

Apologies if this has already been seen!

MACina

Thank you for sharing!!!

The spring trend eye palette is so pretty
eyelove.gif

I just saw this on twitter (link) by @GRAZIAbeauty "Obsessed with MAC palette in Topsoil backstage at Sass and Bide #lfw"

Apologies if this has already been seen!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm curious to see the "Spring 2013 Colour Forecast" being mentioned. The 2010 one was one of my favourite Mac collections ever- I bought about 3/4 of it and I still go back to those colours all the time. As much as my wallet would hate it, I love the idea of them doing the sort of "colour blocks" theme again!

MACina

Oh....is this a new collection?

I thought that they mean the spring trend lip and eye palettes
th_dunno.gif

They are called "spring 2013 forecast lips" and "spring 2013 forecast eyes":

http://www.specktra.net/t/180170/spring-trend-lip-and-eye-palette-2013#post_2239165

I'm curious to see the "Spring 2013 Colour Forecast" being mentioned. The 2010 one was one of my favourite Mac collections ever- I bought about 3/4 of it and I still go back to those colours all the time. As much as my wallet would hate it, I love the idea of them doing the sort of "colour blocks" theme again!

Mac-Guy

These are the new palettes :)

Mac-Guy

I had not taken that into consideration. It certainly beats my current method (get out the bag where all my PP are and rummage around for the color I want and hope they don't dry out and leave me without the color I love)
I second the interest for some fluidlines to be used on the brows. Or, a blonde-taupe color for eyelining when you want to do the stealth makeup, "I am naturally this beautiful (Psych!)" look
Preach it.
I would love to see another collection along the lines of All Races, All Sexes with some nice neutrals, great brow products, how about some nice neutral quads in nearly matte colors?
Not sure, but I loved the first one. Bring on Round 2!
I just look like I worked out and I am sweating...not attractive at ALL. I love the look on these models though.
You ARE a character Mac-Guy...
I loved this collection, especially the blushes.
heart2.gif

I know, right?!
hatsoff.gif

baghdad81

OK GUYSS!!!! I just went over to Glamour.com....I don't know if this lippie has been released for but for TEAM PURPLE!! THERE IS A NEW PURPLE LIPSTICK FIRE FORM!!! Used at Shopie Thallet to shape the eyes....go figure!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Some more new products (some of them were mentioned before):

Poised Powder Blush
Taupe Shape Powder Blush
Cheers my Dear pigment
Lucky in Love pigment
Summer Sweetheart lipglass
Feelin so Good lipglass
Dirty Blonde and Deep Dark Brunette Brow Fluidline
Golden Elixir Strobe Liquid
Run Run Run e/s from Archie's Girls (not sure if it says Run or Ron, my eyes are too bad, lol)
Brunette Luxe Brow Powder Pencil

The brow pencil sounds great, looking forward to that one. And, as always, to the blushes as well.

martiangurll

Poised Powder Blush
Taupe Shape Powder Blush
Cheers my Dear pigment
Lucky in Love pigment
Feelin so Good lipglass
Run Run Run e/s from Archie's Girls (not sure if it says Run or Ron, my eyes are too bad, lol)

The brow pencil sounds great, looking forward to that one. And, as always, to the blushes as well.
Great sleuthing Naynadine...I am excited about a Taupe blush and some brow stuff. Plus a brand new pigment...yum

Corally

OK GUYSS!!!! I just went over to Glamour.com....I don't know if this lippie has been released for but for TEAM PURPLE!! THERE IS A NEW PURPLE LIPSTICK FIRE FORM!!! Used at Shopie Thallet to shape the eyes....go figure!
I read that as Firm Form.  Mind you, I have got my distance glasses on instead of my close-up ones
I also read it as Firm Form. It looks great!

hwdsprincess

I know you asked Piarpreet, but her and I have the same Airbrush Makeup System called the Temptu. (Unless she is using something different now.) It used to be available at Sephora, but they no longer carry it. Temptu does have its own website, so you can look into it there. I even saw them with an infomercial recently. It's a great system. You order these foundation "pods" that snap into the airbrush "gun" that comes with the unit. No mixing or mess! I LOVE IT! They also have blush and highlight colors available!!
If you have anymore questions, just let me know... HTH
thanks babe I'm def gonna do my research on it! I'm sure my research should let me know how to use it right? lol.

GlamQueen21

Poised Powder Blush
Taupe Shape Powder Blush
Cheers my Dear pigment
Lucky in Love pigment
Feelin so Good lipglass

All of those produts sounds amazing!! Even the Deep Dark Brunette Brow Fluidline sounds like it would be an amazing brow product!