MAC Early Buzz - News on Products for 2013

liba

I think that plummy shade on the lids is actually the Feelin' So Good lipglass. Firm Form is going in the crease and from this photo and the face chart, it's more like a really dirty, deep taupe. It looks amazing, even if it might not quite be a Team Purple color. It'll definitely be a Team Dramatic MVP. I can't wait!

baghdad81

I think that plummy shade on the lids is actually the Feelin' So Good lipglass. Firm Form is going in the crease and from this photo and the face chart, it's more like a really dirty, deep taupe. It looks amazing, even if it might not quite be a Team Purple color. It'll definitely be a Team Dramatic MVP. I can't wait!
You are quite right

liba

You are quite right
They both look
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

That lipstick will be mine (and probably that lipglass too). I wonder if they're coming out in the same collection together?

PixieDancer

thanks babe I'm def gonna do my research on it! I'm sure my research should let me know how to use it right? lol.
It's actually really easy!! I think the best way for you to learn to use it is just watch a tutorial or two on YouTube. That's what I did. Mine also came with a DVD, but it was awhile ago that I got mine. So I don't know if it still comes with one or not. It would be hard for me to explain it in words.

Mac-Guy

Great sleuthing Naynadine...I am excited about a Taupe blush and some brow stuff. Plus a brand new pigment...yum
It could be the Pro blush. Do you have it already? I keep it in my sculpting palette together with my other sculpt powders - mainly, because there was one empty slot. :)

It's a true taupe that also works great as an e/s. It has very strong pigmentation.

MACina

I am very excited for these too!

"Poised","Lucky in Love",Feelin so Good" and "Summer Sweetheart" are wonderful names
heart.gif
....I will get these for sure!
Some more new products (some of them were mentioned before):

Poised Powder Blush
Taupe Shape Powder Blush
Cheers my Dear pigment
Lucky in Love pigment
Summer Sweetheart lipglass
Feelin so Good lipglass
Dirty Blonde and Deep Dark Brunette Brow Fluidline
Golden Elixir Strobe Liquid
Run Run Run e/s from Archie's Girls (not sure if it says Run or Ron, my eyes are too bad, lol)
Brunette Luxe Brow Powder Pencil

The brow pencil sounds great, looking forward to that one. And, as always, to the blushes as well.

MACina

Thank you so much Mac-Guy
smiles.gif

I got a sample of the F&B foundation N1 from a friend and it is (mixed with a bit white) perfect for me.

I really like how it looks and feels on my skin and I will definitely get the FS!

Now I am curious to try Studio Sculpt NW15 too.
Sounds to me as if you are NW rather than NC. The BB is NW-based :)

HoneyMilk

Not sure if this has been mentioned.... Some spring 2013 items: http://www.fearnobeauty.com/makeup-minded/catwalk-cut-the-beauty-of-peter-som-spring-2013/ We’re using MAC Pro Paint Sticks and applying them with our fingers to get this ombré effect,” he says. He applies yellow MAC Pro Paint Stick in Sunshine (available spring/summer 2013) from lid to crease and then a pastel color (achieved by mixing in MAC Pro Paint Stick in Pure White) from crease to brow. A final finger-dot of MAC Pro Landscape Green and Marine Ultra Paint Sticks directly above the eyes lends the lids a painted-on effect. Nude lips in MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Luxe Naturale (available spring/summer 2013) complete the look. I can't get the pic to post, but scroll down and look for the picture with makeup. Lol

Mac-Guy

I can't get the pic to post, but scroll down and look for the picture with makeup. Lol
I like the rainbow colors, but this can also look terrible wrong (not in a "rich girl gone bad" way, but in a "WTF" manner)

I hope to see the p/s promoted in regular collections, though I'm not sure how user friendly they are for "regular" folks.

HoneyMilk

I'm torn on the look of the mineralized lipstick. Have they ever done a mineralized lippie before? I agree the look is a little WTF and if I tried to use the p/s myself I would probably end up with that look unintentionally. It seems like a nice way to package them maybe? I also see that pro eye palette on the table too.

Audrey C

I like the rainbow colors, but this can also look terrible wrong (not in a "rich girl gone bad" way, but in a "WTF" manner)

I hope to see the p/s promoted in regular collections, though I'm not sure how user friendly they are for "regular" folks.
I don't like this look at all, but I don't find 'heroin chic' stylish or attractive. I'm not much into glamourizing train wrecks.

I think rainbow colours in hair could look good, but I don't like the way it's done here.

rockin

I don't like that look at all - the eyes, the hair, the nails all look like they're done by a child

Piarpreet

i'm no pro hun.... im only using the temptu pods :p
Omg I've never known anyone to wear airbrush makeup but then again I don't know any makeup obsessed like me, I want more info on that I'd love to try it where do you get things like that and what's the application process like lol sorry sounds like a dumb question but I'm always up for trying new things

Pinkdollface

Omg I've never known anyone to wear airbrush makeup but then again I don't know any makeup obsessed like me, I want more info on that I'd love to try it where do you get things like that and what's the application process like lol sorry sounds like a dumb question but I'm always up for trying new things
Check out xsparkage's youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/xsparkage?gl=NL&hl=nl. If you search for airbrush on her channel there should be a lot of hits. She reviewed four or five different systems. I would buy an airbrush if it wasn't so expensive. It looks very cool.

Latest posts