MAC - Electroflash Discussion

AudreyNicole

Re: Electroflash Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
OMG, these are just incredibly beautiful. I will have to re-try MES for sure.

Yes, you must! They seem to be getting better and better which each time they are brought out again. The ones I got from Antiquitease in December were of better quality IMO than the ones I got in July with Flashtronic and those were better than the ones the year before with Amuse. I can't wait for these!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Wow
th_drool.gif
This is just effing ridiculous. I'm telling you, everyday I log on and it is just too much to take in.

These...are more like art. LoL I'd have a display in my bathroom *Please Do Not Touch* .....I've never had any MES but I heard they sucked? Well I must have heard wrong, the way you girls are drooling over them..

I'll get a FEW. I have got to limit myself, you know? Aaaaaand no ones talking about the lipsticks and glosses? They are gorgeous and again, I'm glad I'm a picky girl because I can walk away with like, just a couple.
lol.gif

They should do a reality show where all of us specktra girls try to win the heart of the MAC man (I know theres some guy in charge of it all) He has to be a rich mofo, no?

lol.gif
I *wish* I could say that I will only walk away with a few things. Yeah, um I seriously doubt it. MAC Summer collections are always my favs, and I am really digging mineralized things lately. These are mine, all mine. And if the eyeshadows weren't perfect enough, pale pink lip products to boot! I am just a drooling fool today!
th_LMAO.gif

lsperry

Even though Half of Love Connection looks like Mercurial from Flashtronic '07 and half of Polar Opposites looks like Earthly Riches from Antiquitease ‘07, I’m still interested in most of them…

damsel

ahhh... this is why i
heart.gif
mac & specktra

the eyeshadows are to die for, i want them all (though my wallet prob won't allow it...)

i love MES. the one (earthly riches) that i got from the holiday collection applies beautifully. i definitely want more.
th_DANCE.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
....that's exactly what I was thinking
winks.gif

OMG...just look at all that pink
drools.gif
what a gorgeous pic of all of them together....they would ALL look just lovely in my Bathroom
tong.gif

Sigh, I already imagine to wear them... with the pink or raspberry mineralized blush...
I will feel like a princess then
pretty.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Any comments about the 227 brush???

What should I say? I will buy it
winks.gif
!

aziajs

THANK YOU AudreyNicole and BJooti!!!

Wow....9 MES!! I have never seen so many.

Well, between this and the other July launches I think this should satisfy all the Mineralized powder lovers.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
^^^HAHAHA...you found it
smiles.gif

lol I just woke up
lol.gif
And I see moreeeeee collections, I felt like going back to bed and waking up again to see if I am dreaming!
th_LMAO.gif

twilightessence

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Bjooti, I hope you don't mind, but I LOVE these pictures on your site, and wanted to share... If you'd like me to, I will delete them, just let me know. All credit goes to bjooti.net!

And the descriptions, also from bjooti.net

Electro Flash Mineralize Eye Shadow in nine new duos with unblinking courage, in convincing new combinations: tri-colour shimmer minerals with marble shine – plus a monoshade on the other side. Add Lipglass and Lipstick finishes with quantum physics energy, in companion colours and electro-lustres.

LIPSTICK
Vanity’s Child - Sheer pale beige with pearl (Lustre)
Fast Thrill - Frosty clean mid-tone pink with pearl (Frost)
Mellow Mood - Glossy mid-tone dirty pink with pearl (Lustre)
Dangerously Hot - Creamy deep brown red (Amplified)

LIPGLASS
Cultureclash - Frosty clear baby pink with multi-dimensional pearl (Frost)
Major Minor - Frosty mid-tone beige with multi-dimensional pearl (Frost)
Sonic Vibe - Frosty mid-tone pink with multi-dimensional pearl (Frost)
Li’ Hot Pepper - Frosty burnt red with multi-dimensional pearl (Frost)

MINERALIZE EYE SHADOW DUO (WN)
Play on Plums Mélange/Mono - Peachy gold with pink and bronze veining/Bronzed burgundy mono
Sea & Sky Mélange/Mono - Silvery pale blue with deep blue and silver veining/Bright blue mono
Hot Contrast Mélange/Mono - Dirty red with silver and black veining/Black mono
Love Connection Mélange/Mono - Pale beige with gold and blue veining/Warm gold mono
Two to Glow Mélange/Mono - Dirty bronze with pink and orange veining/Orange mono
Odd Couple Mélange/Mono - Warm gold with lavender and bronze veining/Purple mono
Polar Opposites Mélange/Mono - Dirty purple with silver, indigo and pink veining/True silver mono
Fresh Green Mix Mélange/Mono - Golden olive with blue, gold and aqua veining/Lime mono
Pink Split Mélange/Mono - Dirty rose with bronze and pale blue veining/Pink with gold pearl mono

BRUSH
227 Large Fluff Large size paddle with fluffed double chiseled, rounded tip

Well, dang it, Audrey. I was going to be able to pass if that pink lipstick was a luster or glaze but now I know its a frost
ssad.gif
LOL. Now I have to have it! And the Green, pink, purple and black/white MES... To bad I never have money in July
ssad.gif
LOL. Or maybe that's a good thing...

MAC_Whore

I'd be willing to bet that some of those names are off, as they names don't really match the products as shown in the pics (esp when looking at the descriptions above). I.e. Split Pink and Play on Plums

To be corrected shortly
winks.gif

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I'd be willing to bet that some of those names are off, as they names don't really match the products as shown in the pics (esp when looking at the descriptions above). I.e. Split Pink and Play on Plums

i noticed that too

panther27

OH MY GOD....someone please hide my debit card.This is the collection I have been waiting for,I am drooling.I am seriously in shock.I want:polar Opposite,Odd Couple,Love Connection,Hot Contrast,Sea & Sky,Playon Plums and Fresh Green.
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Bjooti

The names and descriptions that I posted at my blog (bjooti.net) are the names stated in the press-release from MAC over here in Scandinavia.

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjooti
Yes, in July.

Yea happy birthday to me-love that my b day is in July!!!