MAC - Electroflash Discussion

MAC_Whore

Re: Electroflash Discussion

I have correctly matched (hopefully) the shadows to the names in the colour story thread.

Double-checking lip products now.

ETA: Done. Should be accurate now.
smiles.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Re: New MAC Releases in July/Aug incl: MSF Duo!

Dear Jesus those are gorgeous! What is with this huge influx of collection information?!?! Every time I pop in (which is every 15 minutes, lol) I see more. Sensory overload, but I love it!

Sanayhs

The only things that are really catching my eye are Love Connection and Fast Thrills lipstick. There is SO MUCH COMING OUT THAT I WANT. *twitches* But, I will NOT give up the summer collections just to save for autumn collections. NO.

...I want it all.
greengrin.gif

astronaut

I'm passing on this collection, although I'll admit playon plums does look nice in the promo pic.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanayhs
But, I will NOT give up the summer collections just to save for autumn collections. NO.

...I want it all.
greengrin.gif

iagree.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I have correctly matched (hopefully) the shadows to the names in the colour story thread.

Double-checking lip products now.

ETA: Done. Should be accurate now.
smiles.gif

The photos and names in our colour story thread are accurate. I have also edited Risser's original post to reflect the changes. Didn't want any confusion.
smiles.gif

sleepyhead

so glad i'm not a fan of MES, i'll get Hot Contrast if i can find 1 with lots of red. otherwise, i'll skip this collection

panther27

So I am assuming that this is being released with sonic chic and new view-hope I am right!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
Yea happy birthday to me-love that my b day is in July!!!

So is mine!
winks.gif
Happy Birthday to us! My wedding anniversary too, thank gooness!

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
So I am assuming that this is being released with sonic chic and new view-hope I am right!

I think someone said earlier in the thread it was July with Sonic Chic. I sure hope so cause the wait for these will kill me!

KikiB

I am liking some of those MES Duos, the black one looks so cool but I never wear black shadow. The lips all look pretty bleh, I'll have to see swatches or see them in person to get an opinion.

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
So is mine!
winks.gif

Yea lucky us!!Nice timing huh?

I think someone said earlier in the thread it was July with Sonic Chic. I sure hope so cause the wait for these will kill me!

I know me too there will be no way I can wait either.
winks.gif

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
So is mine!
winks.gif

Yea lucky us!!Nice timing huh?

I know me too there will be no way I can wait either
winks.gif

lahdeedah

OOOOHHH NOOOO! Between late summer, fall and holiday, I'm lemming a million things from MAC.

Hot Contrast, Play on Plums and maybe Two to Glow are on the shortlist; maybe Major Minor just 'cuz I'm a musician and that gives me a chuckle.
smiles.gif

purrtykitty

There's a couple of these shadows that I'll be getting and probably l/g and l/s, too. But a couple of those halves look *just* like Tectonic and Mercurial from last year. I'll at least be able to pass on those, despite wanting the other half. Orrrr, maybe I'll try to get rid of my Tectonic and Mercurial and get these instead. I'm loving the solid color sides of these!

CantAffordMAC

Hey guys....how much are the MES?

Anywho I've made my list up now that the names were corrected.

Shadows:
Hot Contrast (God, how beautiful does that one look?)
and the maybes are: Sea/Sky, Odd couple, pink split, play on plums, and two to glow

and for the lips they're all maybe. I am not buying the pinkies if they are similar to what i already have. No No No.
But I'm interested in:
Sonic Vibe, culture clash, major minor lipglasses
and Fast thrill and vanity's child lipstick

We'll see....Damn what is that, like 6 collections in July alone? lol

newagetomatoz

I'm am so ready to give the MES a second chance!
yes.gif
I need to have that chartruese one, and the purple and blue one for sure! I feel that my collection will be forever incomplete without them!

glamqueen1

I gave MES a second chance with Engaging this winter, but it's still all chunky glitter! so I'll be passing on this collection.
sigh.gif

redecouverte

My birthday is in july too! I am really feeling :
pink split
love connection
and two to glow

Mac is not playing with all these new releases..it seems it is like every hour...