MAC Extra Dimension discussion

Mac-Guy

I'm wondering if that Indian Ink small palette we heard about awhile back will be with this collection or in one of the others? I know that Indian Ink is a pro shade, but I believe that color will be in a palette coming out in S/S 2012.
shrugs.gif

Indian Ink is a Pro shade. Just call your Pro store and you can wear this matte eggplant shade for New Year's Eve (or earlier). I don't think that a palette will come out.

Yazmin

I love new Mac products! My wallet, unfortunately, does not. I want all of those shadows. Guess I better start saving up now for this collection.

Mac-Guy

I don't know about the MSF but some of the e/s are:

- Sweet Heat e/s
- Young Venus e/s
- Warm Thunder e/s

flower.gif

Rinstar

Redhead was the only MSF I wanted to be re-promoted, so for this collection, I'm hoping for some new awesomeness!

martiangurll

The names sound nice, but I am skeptical of the extra dimension part. I am still looking for the transforming particles in some lip glass formula or another. On the other hand, after Peacocky, MAC has really upped their game with the finish of the powder e/s

liba

The names sound nice, but I am skeptical of the extra dimension part. I am still looking for the transforming particles in some lip glass formula or another. On the other hand, after Peacocky, MAC has really upped their game with the finish of the powder e/s
My hope is they'll be similar to the EL Cyber Eyes. That's a lovely formula but the colors are so run of the mill. Even the few colors we've seen of these are much nicer.

misslizz

I cant wait to see more of this collection! esp because i just recently got mac pro approved! Hopefully the msf are well pigmented! wasnt a fan of th repromote of the blonde and redhead msf from the naturally collection, they was better payoff when they came out with blonde brunette & redhead ;)

martiangurll

My hope is they'll be similar to the EL Cyber Eyes. That's a lovely formula but the colors are so run of the mill. Even the few colors we've seen of these are much nicer.

This would be great. The reviews on the EL Cyber eyes are good, so the MAC juiced up color would be a good way to use that product. Have anyone seen the 3D eyeshadows at Sephora? Their product really doesn't impress me much, esp. weak pigmentation, but I am wondering if the Extra Dimension e/s will look like the Sephora products & were the Sephora copy cats?

AmandDUR

I saw the sephora ones... I couldn't even get the compact open! So that was the end of those for me, heh. Saved me some money though.

baghdad81

This would be great.  The reviews on the EL Cyber eyes are good, so the MAC juiced up color would be a good way to use that product.  Have anyone seen the 3D eyeshadows at Sephora?  Their product really doesn't impress me much, esp. weak pigmentation, but I am wondering if the Extra Dimension e/s will look like the Sephora products & were the Sephora copy cats?
I saw the sephora ones... I couldn't even get the compact open! So that was the end of those for me, heh. Saved me some money though.
I saw those too and liked them but they seemed to crease..I read somewhere on how to test the product to see if it would crease, etc...So apparently, if you place them on the underside of your hand on the wrist, and try to move it a little, the product will behave as though it's on the eyes...weird logic...they creased! The mufe creams don't budge. Same deal with the eyeshadow pencils from Sephora!:barf:

martiangurll

I saw those too and liked them but they seemed to crease..I read somewhere on how to test the product to see if it would crease, etc...So apparently, if you place them on the underside of your hand on the wrist, and try to move it a little, the product will behave as though it's on the eyes...weird logic...they creased! The mufe creams don't budge. Same deal with the eyeshadow pencils from Sephora!
puke.gif

Yeah, I was a mark for those Sephora pencils and they were smudge city. I subsequently veered clear of the Sephora e/s. The design made it look like those old wave art designs from teh 80's those, and it made me want to buy it. Wonder if these dimensional e/s will have some cool looking designs.

LMD84

I saw those too and liked them but they seemed to crease..I read somewhere on how to test the product to see if it would crease, etc...So apparently, if you place them on the underside of your hand on the wrist, and try to move it a little, the product will behave as though it's on the eyes...weird logic...they creased! The mufe creams don't budge. Same deal with the eyeshadow pencils from Sephora!
puke.gif
great tip! i had no idea on how to test if they would smudge and crease on the eyes :)

shadowaddict

This would be great. The reviews on the EL Cyber eyes are good, so the MAC juiced up color would be a good way to use that product. Have anyone seen the 3D eyeshadows at Sephora? Their product really doesn't impress me much, esp. weak pigmentation, but I am wondering if the Extra Dimension e/s will look like the Sephora products & were the Sephora copy cats?

Are these the ones you are talking about? I saw them online recently but haven't been in the store to check them out. They are pretty to look at but wondered how well they would wear.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P298740

I usually don't buy Sephora brand products but was introduced to these liners by a sa who raved about them. He said he had one on and his eyes looked amazing. I thought what the hell I'll try one at $10. My daughter and I are loving them. I have the black, grey black, and black purple. My daughter loves the fancy blue. I haven't tried any of the glitter ones because I am a lady of a certain age but they are gorgeous especially the glitter khaki which I could not stop staring at my hand where I played with these. I got the glitter black for my daughter-in-law and keep forgetting to ask her how she likes it. It was so pretty swatched. I find them very easy to apply and I generally shy away from any type of liquid liner. Even with my super watery allergy eyes they do not budge, at least on me and stay until I take it off. You may want to check these out, can't beat the price.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P279639&categoryId=C17357&shouldPaginate=true

Latest posts