MAC Extra Dimension discussion

martiangurll

Are these the ones you are talking about? I saw them online recently but haven't been in the store to check them out. They are pretty to look at but wondered how well they would wear.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P298740

I usually don't buy Sephora brand products but was introduced to these liners by a sa who raved about them. He said he had one on and his eyes looked amazing. I thought what the hell I'll try one at $10. My daughter and I are loving them. I have the black, grey black, and black purple. My daughter loves the fancy blue. I haven't tried any of the glitter ones because I am a lady of a certain age but they are gorgeous especially the glitter khaki which I could not stop staring at my hand where I played with these. I got the glitter black for my daughter-in-law and keep forgetting to ask her how she likes it. It was so pretty swatched. I find them very easy to apply and I generally shy away from any type of liquid liner. Even with my super watery allergy eyes they do not budge, at least on me and stay until I take it off. You may want to check these out, can't beat the price.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P279639&categoryId=C17357&shouldPaginate=true

Those are the ones! I love the texture but just don't think they will stay put. I can't wear the Sephora eyeliners. The price and colors are great, but they are shmear city on me.

singer82

I hope thier like EL's cyber eyes too. As the colors arnt too unique I still bought 3 of them. I just love the formula!

martiangurll

I hope thier like EL's cyber eyes too. As the colors arnt too unique I still bought 3 of them. I just love the formula!

what colors did you get? I am wondering also if anyone has used both the EL Cyber eyes versus the Maybelline creamy metallic finish eyeshadows that folks are raving about on MUA. I guess we don't know anything yet about these Extra Dimension E/s from MAC in terms of how many color choices we will be getting? (I hope a lot, but if they are as nice as the Peacocky ones, it could send my wallet into the 5th dimension)

MACcrazy

what colors did you get? I am wondering also if anyone has used both the EL Cyber eyes versus the Maybelline creamy metallic finish eyeshadows that folks are raving about on MUA. I guess we don't know anything yet about these Extra Dimension E/s from MAC in terms of how many color choices we will be getting? (I hope a lot, but if they are as nice as the Peacocky ones, it could send my wallet into the 5th dimension)
I hope that we get a few basic nudes, just so that people who are buying it for the formula can get a color that is wearable day to day, and then really fun ones! I want a something similar to Lucky Green in terms of the color family (one of my fav eyeshadows!!)

martiangurll

I found a picture of some of the e/s--looks like a pink, a purple, a silver..

http://starlingbright.blogspot.com/2011/12/upcoming-mac-collections-2012-part-2.html

PrettyKitty

I found a picture of some of the e/s--looks like a pink, a purple, a silver..

http://starlingbright.blogspot.com/2011/12/upcoming-mac-collections-2012-part-2.html

Oh crap.. I want the purple one..!

heart.gif

singer82

Purple, Teal, and Silver. I love them all.

Quote:
I hear ya girl! Its hard to keep up with all these awesome looking collections this spring/summer

xmotleytoox

Meeee toooo! Totally excited for a shiny new pro card! And i had heard that before, about the re-pro's of some msfs; i still have my blonde msf, so didnt pick up a back up... Cant wait for the full info!

I cant wait to see more of this collection! esp because i just recently got mac pro approved! Hopefully the msf are well pigmented! wasnt a fan of th repromote of the blonde and redhead msf from the naturally collection, they was better payoff when they came out with blonde brunette & redhead ;)

lyseD

Does anyone know for sure if these are cream or powder? I am about to get a metal x and will wait if these are to be creams.

Thanks for the help.

paparazziboy

OMG IM IN LOVE WITH THIS COLLECTION!!!!! I NEED ALL OF THEM THE COLORS ARE AMZING THE FINSIH AND THE TEXTURE IS LIKE SILK.!!!! ITS LIKE CRUSHED METAL PIGMENTS PRESSED BUT THEY APPLICATION IS LIKE A DREAM!!!!

LARAELYSE

oohhh Paparazziboy...you just got me soooo EXCITED for these shadows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OctoberViolet

heat.gif
Tx paparazziboy! They sound dreamy. I'm looking forward to finding out the colors as well.

OMG IM IN LOVE WITH THIS COLLECTION!!!!! I NEED ALL OF THEM THE COLORS ARE AMZING THE FINSIH AND THE TEXTURE IS LIKE SILK.!!!! ITS LIKE CRUSHED METAL PIGMENTS PRESSED BUT THEY APPLICATION IS LIKE A DREAM!!!!

princess sarah

OMG!!! love the sound of these!! especially being powdered shadow and not cream!!!

EEEKKKK

katred

Specktra Bestie

OK... hadn't been paying as much attention to this launch, but now I'm curious...