MAC EXTRA DIMENSION EXTENSIONS FOR SUMMER 2017 (April 6th)

Seven Of Nine

Gorgeous!

I have yet to make a successful purchase from this release. My TG arrived shattered...but once these go on sale I can see it being pretty pricey, because I love so many of the shades you ladies are sharing! :thumbsup: Down the rabbit hole for sure...

Thank you, my Dear :eek:

Shars

Gorgeous!

I have yet to make a successful purchase from this release. My GWI arrived shattered...but once these go on sale I can see it being pretty pricey, because I love so many of the shades you ladies are sharing! :thumbsup: Down the rabbit hole for sure...
Aren't these going to be permanent? At least I thought I read that somewhere.

Shars

​They sure are! Hence my waiting to wade in ;) delayed gratification and all that…hee hee

When you said on sale I was thinking you meant if they ended up in the goodbyes. Lol. I'm with you now. I'm waiting to see 'em in person. They haven't reached our shores just yet but I think I'll be loving more than my wallet will want lol.

jennyap

Ordered Rosy Glow and Cheeky Bits.

I also have my eye on Sweets for my Sweet at some point in the future. The rest mostly seem too warm and/or deep for me (Wrapped Candy just looked dirty on me, and Into the Pink may be too light - more highlighter than blush even for my pale self).

I already have Superb and Oh Darling from previous releases, and GWI way too dark for me, so I was able to ignore the EDSFs from this batch, but couldn't resist finally sneaking Soft Frost into my cart.

soonari

Our MAC stores are also having a 20% off sale so I went a little crazy and bought 6 blushes:
Cheeky Bits
Fairly Precious
Just A Pinch
Sweets For My Sweet
Telling Glow
Wrapped Candy

Really excited to try them all, especially Fairly Precious (but as eyeshadow) and Telling Glow (have nothing like that in my collection.) Wrapped Candy looks scary in the pan but so beautiful when swatched and blended out.

Thinking if I should go back tomorrow and pick up Hushed Tone... can't get it off my mind!

fur4elise

Yay! I is happy! Some Coconut Tequila and I finally got to order a couple ED blushes! Telling Glow & Hard To Get are on their way! :D

p.s. If you are around this Sat evening, Belk has $10 off $50 Beauty!

boschicka

Yay! I is happy! Some Coconut Tequila and I finally got to order a couple ED blushes! Telling Glow & Hard To Get are on their way! :D

p.s. If you are around this Sat evening, Belk has $10 off $50 Beauty!

Hooray! Hope you love them!
I have 8 of these dang things. :doh:

Hi all, does anyone know if there is an actual expiration date for these Extra Dimension products? Anybody experienced these products going bad and how to know if they have gone bad?

cos I have quite a number of these products, not only from this collection but previous ones as well, so getting a bit worried.

Thanks in advance! :)

Latest posts