MAC EXTRA DIMENSION EXTENSIONS FOR SUMMER 2017 (April 6th)

Icecaramellatte

wearing just a pinch today . these blushes are EVERYTHING

Agreed. I've been holding out for Telling Glow and Faux Sure. I notice Telling Glow was on Mac's site but not Faux Sure. At least the other day anyway. I found it on Macy's but wanted to hold out for Nordies Triple Points next week. I saw the 10% off at Macy's and caved. I know 10% is nothing but it was a good excuse. Can't wait to try them.

lipstickaddict

Did you get Just A Pink & Fairly Precious??? What do they look like on you?

I've been really sick and have barely had a chance to try those two, so will need to report back. But yes, I got Just a Pinch and Fairly Precious, along with Into the Pink, Cheeky bits , Hushed Tone & Telling Glow (and Superb). Needless to say, I am replete with blush :eek:

elegant-one

I've been really sick and have barely had a chance to try those two, so will need to report back. But yes, I got Just a Pinch and Fairly Precious, along with Into the Pink, Cheeky bits , Hushed Tone & Telling Glow (and Superb). Needless to say, I am replete with blush :eek:

Awe, hugs my dear friend! I hope you feel better soon! I just ordered In the Pink & Just A Pinch. It was hard for me to tell what shade JAP is. It says apricot but looks more pink on people. I was wondering if it looked like Nars Orgasm?

lipstickaddict

Awe, hugs my dear friend! I hope you feel better soon! I just ordered In the Pink & Just A Pinch. It was hard for me to tell what shade JAP is. It says apricot but looks more pink on people. I was wondering if it looked like Nars Orgasm?

IMG_20170427_181249842.jpg

Thank you Elegant ♥♥♥ Yay! I can upload pictures again! Nars orgasm on the left, Just a Pinch on the right. Orgasm has more pink/coral while JAP is apricot. Hth!

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

Thank You SOOO much! It looks kinda orangish...should I be worried :)

You are totally right lol. It is definitely an apricot shade - and looks kinda orangish in the pan, but it translates to a beautiful peachy shade on the cheeks. I love peach blush. I think you are fairer than I am. It will probably look fresh and lovely on you! IMG_20170427_192015626.jpg IMG_20170427_191941829.jpg

Btw. I built it up in that swatch to get the full effect lol. It is definitely more sheer.

Last edited:

elegant-one

Ugh! I posted a reply to you dear but Specktra isn't working right tonight. Thanks so very much for the info. It looked so pinky peach on T. I love peachy blushes too so it should be fine.

lipstickaddict

:
Ugh! I posted a reply to you dear but Specktra isn't working right tonight. Thanks so very much for the info. It looked so pinky peach on T. I love peachy blushes too so it should be fine.

I think you will love it! My lighting kinda sucks tonight so it probably wasn't the best to post photos.

javadoo

wearing just a pinch today . these blushes are EVERYTHING

Agree 100%!

I have 6 right now-Wrapped Candy, Rosy Cheeks, Cheeky Bits, Just a Pinch, Into the Pink and Sweets for my Sweets.
I finally was able to order Telling Glow and am waiting anxiously for it to arrive-it's the one I most wanted.
I am wearing Into the Pink today....it really is stunning!
I love the finish of these, they're spectacular!!!!

Corally

Got my OD and Superb today. Both soooo pretty!! :eek: And T is right, this Superb is a different color. Makes me wonder if this OD is the same as the OG OD lol.

lipstickaddict

Got my OD and Superb today. Both soooo pretty!! :eek: And T is right, this Superb is a different color. Makes me wonder if this OD is the same as the OG OD lol.

Apparently there are differences with this OD as well. I haven't compared them, but I swatched the new OD and it seems more golder toned.

Glad your enjoying your new beauties!

Corally

Apparently there are differences with this OD as well. I haven't compared them, but I swatched the new OD and it seems more golder toned.

Glad your enjoying your new beauties!

Lol MAC failing once again. I think that the difference with OD shouldn't be really noticable on the face. But the old and new Superb are two completely different colors! T said it seemed a bit different so I ordered it since it wouldn't count as a BU lol, but now I still can't use my OG Superb a lot since the new one is completely different haha.

Latest posts