MAC EXTRA DIMENSION EXTENSIONS FOR SUMMER 2017 (April 6th)

elegant-one

Do you think one needs both WC & RC? I've been obsessed for 2 days on what to get! Hushed Tone & Hard to Get are calling me too, but I'm leaning more towards HTG. I'm NC42 and some of these don't look like they will show up on me.

Yes imho lol. sorry. They are both very pretty in person & they will definitely show up on you. They were quite pigmented but can be done sheerly quite beautifully. Hush tone was pretty but seemed a bit too on the yellow tone for my likings, but the MAC SA loved it.

elegant-one

Do you think one needs both WC & RC? I've been obsessed for 2 days on what to get! Hushed Tone & Hard to Get are calling me too, but I'm leaning more towards HTG. I'm NC42 and some of these don't look like they will show up on me.

Oh, I wanted to tell you that HTG is a beautiful burgundy brown shade & very pigmented. I ordered it to use as an eye shadow.

VixenwithFixens

Yes imho lol. sorry. They are both very pretty in person & they will definitely show up on you. They were quite pigmented but can be done sheerly quite beautifully. Hush tone was pretty but seemed a bit too on the yellow tone for my likings, but the MAC SA loved it.

I was afraid you would say I need both lol I'm going to get both plus HTG thank you for your help! <3

ahoythere

IMG_1050.JPG It's been forever since I've stopped by but I wanted to show a few comparison swatches in case it helps anyone.
L-R: Into the Pink, Colourpop Prenup, Sweet Samba (down below), Wrapped Candy (above Sweet Samba), Colourpop Sticky Sweet, Superb.

i thought I was going to LOVE these blushes but I'm not blown away by them, I still prefer the pearlmatte powders for my skin type. These are a bit too particle-sparkly, not as smooth of a glow as I had hoped.

elegant-one

I've tested Wrapped in Candy, Hard to Get, and Sweets for My Sweet so far and none of them look weird on the cheeks. They look like normal blush. Wrapped in Candy and Hard to Get gave a natural looking flush, while Sweets for My Sweet was a more bubblegum pink on me.

I admit I'm a little more afraid for what Rosy Cheeks will look like on. That one is looking like it will definitely be less natural than the rest. I'll try it tomorrow.

Did you try Rosy Cheeks on yet??? I ordered it tonight so you better like it! :flowers::rotfl:

boschicka

Did you try Rosy Cheeks on yet??? I ordered it tonight so you better like it! :flowers::rotfl:

Ha, yes! It goes on the cheeks with more pigmentation than the rest, so definitely more easy to overdo. But another pretty color.
I knew you would like these! :party:
Keeping all 4 that I have and going back for Cheeky Bits and Faux Sure

elegant-one

Ha, yes! It goes on the cheeks with more pigmentation than the rest, so definitely more easy to overdo. But another pretty color.
I knew you would like these! :party:
Keeping all 4 that I have and going back for Cheeky Bits and Faux Sure

Yay! I missed that you were here! :yes::knuddel: Omg the smiley list is insane on my ipad pro ... hubs called it the matrix lolol. Thanks my dear!

Shars

@Shars

It is not exactly the same as MA... I didn't bring mine with me as I wasn't expecting to stop at MAC, but it's a bit darker and maybe more bronze/reddish? But definitely more in the same vein than Shaft of Gold was for sure. I think you will like it!
If you ever can manage to snag MA, go for it. It is my favorite natural highlighter of all time. When I wear it, people think the glow is coming from my radiant personality LOL :bronzecup::p

Thank you thank you for letting me know! Ughhh. I don't know why I didn't buy MA and those others when they came out. I think I was having a dumb moment lol. In any event darker and more bronze/red sounds right up my alley! Did you try any of the blushes? What else are you liking from this release?

mac_aiken

I love all the blushes I got (Cheeky Bits, Into the Pink, Wrapped Candy and Rosy Cheeks). I can easily picture them being in heavy rotation in my stash especially CB in the summer and RC in the winter.

Sweetyellow

@Shars

It is not exactly the same as MA... I didn't bring mine with me as I wasn't expecting to stop at MAC, but it's a bit darker and maybe more bronze/reddish? But definitely more in the same vein than Shaft of Gold was for sure. I think you will like it!
If you ever can manage to snag MA, go for it. It is my favorite natural highlighter of all time. When I wear it, people think the glow is coming from my radiant personality LOL :bronzecup::p

I have to get through 2 Shaft of Gold highlighters as I bought a back-up during an online restock. Do you think Glow With It is different enough to warrant a purchase in my situation?

elegant-one

I love all the blushes I got (Cheeky Bits, Into the Pink, Wrapped Candy and Rosy Cheeks). I can easily picture them being in heavy rotation in my stash especially CB in the summer and RC in the winter.

Awesome! So you love Rosy Cheeks on!? I thought it was super pretty. :flowers:

Honi

I havent tried any of the ED blushes so I think ill get one or two to check out the formula. Any suggestions for NW10?

Latest posts