MAC EXTRA DIMENSION EXTENSIONS FOR SUMMER 2017 (April 6th)

Monsy

_DSC0595.JPG

Just a pinch is the first one on the right. This is HEAVY swatch. It is the most beautiful warm shade for the summer. And the finish of these is out of this world. I am so glad other ladies like them too

CCKK

Okay, I love these blushes too and I thank you dearly for the hand swatches but.. lets see some face swatches. Bring em on....

elegant-one

View attachment 59941

Just a pinch is the first one on the right. This is HEAVY swatch. It is the most beautiful warm shade for the summer. And the finish of these is out of this world. I am so glad other ladies like them too

Thanks doll!!! Do I need Fairly Precious as well? lol And, would Fairly Precious make a beautiful peachy natural eyeshadow?

Corally

Do you think Fairly Precious blush looks the same as the highlighter?

According to T it's the same.. but she also said that about OD and apparently, just like Superb, that one is different as well lol. Now I'm curious whether this FP is the same as the edsf FP haha :p

Corally

So I tried to capture the difference between between the OG Superb and new Superb but you can't see the difference in the picture lol. Anyway, the new one is way more rosy... on my NC20-25 skin at least. And it's very pretty!! So if you have the old one, don't skip the this one lol.

lipstickaddict

IMG_20170429_091908.jpg IMG_20170429_091328066.jpg
Swatches - Fairly precious EDSF on left, Fairly Precious blush on right. The difference is barely perceivable, but the blush is a touch lighter and seems to have slightly more pink.

Last edited:

filio

I went a little crazy during a mac sale in NL.

I bought fairly precious, superb, hushed tone, faux sure, just a pinch and telling glow.
Top l-r: just a pinch, fairly precious and Superb
Bottom l-r: telling glow, hushed tone and faux sure
IMAG3926~2.jpg

I'm loving the extra dimension line!

Latest posts