MAC Eye Shadow x 15 Palettes

Rebecca88

I just ordered the mac warm 15x neutral palette tonight! along with melon pigment and mehr lipstick. So glad, it was sold out for a little while. Still waiting for them to restock whirl and stripdown lip pencil :-(

ginestra213

The US-site does ship to a couple of other countries, I think but unfortunately they do not ship to some European Countries. It would be great if they did but I read some kind of "explanation" that they do not ship to countries who have their own MAC-site / shops. So unless someone has a friend, or CP or something similar, abroad you can't always take advantage of the US-prices. MAC is not the only company doing that, for example with UD it is similar. Not sure about other countries but with a German address, Sephora US, who do now ship abroad to some more countries, exclude some brands, such as UD, Nars and others.

When I read here on Specktra earlier that the 15x palette was around 90 Euros in Ireland, I was pretty speechless; so they do adapt to countries, I only don't know why they think a few countries further just everyone would be bathing in money, plus it is the same product, how is the palette worth $80-100 or 90€ or 145€ at the same time? Those differences are way too extreme to be explained by economical situations, I would understand that in a range of up to 15 Euros or Dollars, but not like this.
Good news - palette is now EUR75 (at today's exchange rate that's actually a few cents less than USD85) in Ireland! I was at my counter today! I'm thinking of getting the cool one as well, I love the warm so much.

But in general yes, MAC charge obscene prices in Europe. I have ranted about this elsewhere on the forum, so I will spare you that same rant again :)

Rebecca88

I placed my order!
cheerleader.gif
Now I think I need the cool neutral palette. Since its $85 it will be justified.
Let us know how you find it! I won't be purchasing the cool neutral palette because I find it has too many light colors, and grey-ish colors, don't think it would look good on my olive skin. :-( it is a very good deal though!

YarahFlower

I placed my order! :cheer: Now I think I need the cool neutral palette. Since its $85 it will be justified.
yaaaaaay!!!! The nordstrom LE palette will be a definite go to because it has so many staple colors! I have been wanting most of these shadows for a while, happy this baby came along!! It is my 3rd mac palette in the past three days lol, smh...however, I find that the cool palette isn't as great as the warm one. Swatch it first to see how it fairs with you :)

Addict4MAC

Let us know how you find it! I won't be purchasing the cool neutral palette because I find it has too many light colors, and grey-ish colors, don't think it would look good on my olive skin. :-( it is a very good deal though!
Will do!
yaaaaaay!!!! The nordstrom LE palette will be a definite go to because it has so many staple colors! I have been wanting most of these shadows for a while, happy this baby came along!! It is my 3rd mac palette in the past three days lol, smh...however, I find that the cool palette isn't as great as the warm one. Swatch it first to see how it fairs with you :)
Me too! I couldn't pass it up! And really? I figured since it was a neutral palette it may work. I will swatch it first. Good thing it's perm.

YarahFlower

Will do! Me too! I couldn't pass it up! And really? I figured since it was a neutral palette it may work. I will swatch it first. Good thing it's perm.
The color payoff isn't as nice as the warm palette or just mac shadows in general. Maybe I got a bad set?! I will go in store to swatch again to see if the issues were only in the particular palette that i received.

Rebecca88

The color payoff isn't as nice as the warm palette or just mac shadows in general. Maybe I got a bad set?! I will go in store to swatch again to see if the issues were only in the particular palette that i received.
Temptalia also commented that the cool neutral palette seems to be of less quality compared to the warm neutral palette, so I don't believe you've received a bad batch sadly.

Addict4MAC

Temptalia also commented that the cool neutral palette seems to be of less quality compared to the warm neutral palette, so I don't believe you've received a bad batch sadly.
That sucks...well money saved. Though it may cost more, I'd rather create my own neutral palette with other perm neutral eyeshadows that I don't already own.

Addict4MAC

Nordstrom is SO wasteful! They shipped out my samples and not the palette! :eek:hboy: This is why I stopped selecting samples in the first place..

YarahFlower

:( I really wanted to love that baby! Oh well, I need to make a MAC quad for when I travel, guess I will just have to make my own cool toned palette. Thanks for the info ;)

Latest posts