MAC Eye Shadow x 15 Palettes

AutumnMoon

If you can be bothered, could you please swatch the new shades?
Here are the swatches for the new palettes. Some shades didn't show as much, since they're pale and so am I. For reference, I am usually a NW 10-13. I swatches all the shades, new and old, so you can see them all. If you want to know what store I bought them at, PM me. I think that's the correct protocol. I hope everyone had a great holiday! Warm Palette, left to right Hey, Warm Breeze, Gingersnap, Dark Brew, Dance in the Dark Brule, Vanilla Extract, Honey Lust, Amber Lights, Saddle Lemon Tart, Creative Copper, Butterfudge, Divine Decadence, Unwind
Cool Palette, left to right Flounce, Sweet Allure, Sun Tweaked, After Dusk, Blackberry Pick Me Up, Cozy Grey, Crushed Clove, Deception, Brun, Silver Fog, French Clay, Cumulus, Pearled Earth, Black Tied

Kristin Bacon

Hello everyone!! Im new here and jus wanted to say thanks for all the great pics and info. i love this site. also i need both of these palettes in my life. the perm colors i have i love tons and will def use up eventually so back ups on those will be more useful than some other colors!!!
heart.gif

martiangurll

Autumn Moon you are such a sweetheart for doing all that swatching. I really cannot decide myself: which palette is yr fave: cool or warm?

Tahlia

Here are the swatches for the new palettes. Some shades didn't show as much, since they're pale and so am I. For reference, I am usually a NW 10-13. I swatches all the shades, new and old, so you can see them all. If you want to know what store I bought them at, PM me. I think that's the correct protocol. I hope everyone had a great holiday! Warm Palette, left to right Hey, Warm Breeze, Gingersnap, Dark Brew, Dance in the Dark Brule, Vanilla Extract, Honey Lust, Amber Lights, Saddle Lemon Tart, Creative Copper, Butterfudge, Divine Decadence, Unwind
Cool Palette, left to right Flounce, Sweet Allure, Sun Tweaked, After Dusk, Blackberry Pick Me Up, Cozy Grey, Crushed Clove, Deception, Brun, Silver Fog, French Clay, Cumulus, Pearled Earth, Black Tied
Thank you soo much. I actually prefer the cool palette.

AutumnMoon

Autumn Moon you are such a sweetheart for doing all that swatching. I really cannot decide myself: which palette is yr fave: cool or warm?
No problem! I personally use the warm more. I am going to need another just to replace dark brew. It's so deep and brightens my green eyes. I say warm, all the way.

I'm going to pass on these.

There's nothing really unique to these palettes that I don't have already
th_yawn.gif
and I can't justify my 3rd nude palette.

martiangurll

Cool palette looks more versatile for me. I am drawn more to the warm colors though. I think I'll start with cool but get both eventually. Will these be available online at some point?

careful2hands

The Warm Neutral Palette looks beautiful! I'm new to MAC and only have 4 shadows so far (Coppering, Ricepaper, Expensive Pink, Trax) and the Warm palette has several that are on my list. I'm super excited about it!!!

ANDITSBREN

i SAW IT AND FELL IN LOVE INSTANTLY, THEY ARE ALL SOLD OUT AT THE MILLENIA MALL IN ORLANDO AND I THINGK THEY ONLY SELL IT AT THE STORE AND NOT ONLINE....

Rinstar

Hmmm interesting, I like the look of the cool one better! I am going to wait awhile on this though. I am kind of up to my eyeballs in nude e/s

Icecaramellatte

I picked up both palettes today. I went on a calling spree earlier today and found 2 stores with 1 palette left. I hot footed it downtown to get them. Midtown manhattan was crazy crowded today. Lots of hustle and bustle with tourist crowd. I took in some sights while I shopped as well.

Latest posts