MAC Eye Shadow x 15 Palettes

cindypltnm81

Did you watch the YouTube video posted earlier with a link to see the warm palette live? It helped me to decide.
I did and it is beautiful. I might wait...just because if have like 5 eye palettes made alrdy not including my shadow that are not deptted..

jens7lil1s

I did and it is beautiful. I might wait...just because if have like 5 eye palettes made alrdy not including my shadow that are not deptted..
I won't even say how many palettes I have but even though I already owned 5!of the colors in the palette already I ordered it. Lol

Kristin Bacon

I have gotten mac shadows out of the glued palettes before this way. I used a big pan and heated it on my burner on hi til it got hot. then i put my palette on it just long enough to get the glue to melt. you can tell if its melted enough as it will easily come out. I used a needle so i could depot a color that had shadow left and tweezers could break it. I was careful tho not to melt the palette itself. I did this a few weeks ago i had one shadow left from a old quad i wanted to trade it b2m and i put the shadow in a old 15 pro palette i had a few spots left it. It worked wonderfully. Im not sure it matters but i used a old non stick pan to do this.

Kristin Bacon

And until recently i never thought about what i looked better in, warm or cool colors as i adore both!!! I will for sure be purchasing both of these but i may go cool first.

Monsy

http://www.temptalia.com/sneak-peek-mac-eyeshadow-x-15-cool-neutral-palette-photos-swatches

i like this one

kerry-jane88

I think I'll get the cool one when it comes to the UK. The warm one is pretty but I have many many dupes and I just got the sigma warm neutrals palette anyway