MAC Eye Shadow x 15 Palettes

cindypltnm81

[/quote]
Lol yeah I hear I don't know if Im going to get this palette still thinking lol
I have so many shadows now. But I love me a all neutral palette. I have 5 full mac eye palettes currently but with ths new one, I only have 3 of the 15 shadows. I hope the quality will be decent.

MacGal81

I have so many shadows now. But I love me a all neutral palette. I have 5 full mac eye palettes currently but with ths new one, I only have 3 of the 15 shadows. I hope the quality will be decent.
Oh really girl you got me beat but a lot of the eyeshadows I have are very similar to the warm palette and I only have one color I think from the cool neutral palette. So I don't know yet lol

Addict4MAC

I am also warm, very warm-toned. My personal experience with cool/cooler colors like satin taupe, silvers, greys and any color eyeshadow with silver glitters or pigments mixed with them is they look muddy and/or unflatteringly washed out on me so I avoid them like the bubonic plague. Ofcourse we are all different but I would say try them first in the store to see.

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

I'm warm too and wear any and all colours. There's no rule saying you have to wear certain colours. Wear what makes you happy!
fluffy.gif
Thanks ladies!
bouquet.gif
I think I will get the warm palette first and then the cool.

brunettespylove

really intrigued in the warm palette. i only have 2 of the shades, $100 is a lot to drop at once. but the one thing that holds me back is the fact that they're glued in

Corally

really intrigued in the warm palette. i only have 2 of the shades, $100 is a lot to drop at once. but the one thing that holds me back is the fact that they're glued in
Me too. I want the cool/neutral palette but there are a few shades I know I won't like so I'd like to be able to replace them with other eyeshadows.

brunettespylove

yup. exactly my thought. if i didn't like them id like to be able to at least pop out the pans and put different ones in. the difference is that you're saving $4 on ea pan plus the cost of the palette and insert. But i know once i were to hit pan, that would drive me crazy lol

erine1881

yup. exactly my thought. if i didn't like them id like to be able to at least pop out the pans and put different ones in. the difference is that you're saving $4 on ea pan plus the cost of the palette and insert. But i know once i were to hit pan, that would drive me crazy lol
All you need is some tweezers, pliers and some elbow grease. It's just glue. You can get them out.

brunettespylove

Quote:Originally Posted by erine1881

All you need is some tweezers, pliers and some elbow grease. It's just glue. You can get them out.

i think id be too afraid to crack them. Ive depotted stuff before and sometimes its not always pretty lol.

erine1881

Quote:Originally Posted by erine1881

i think id be too afraid to crack them. Ive depotted stuff before and sometimes its not always pretty lol.
Only do this if you've hit used em up or they're colours you don't like and don't care if you break, cuz they will 100% break.

jens7lil1s

I've deported the glued in eye shadows from my quads. I just know we will figure out ow to depot these too. Alcohol should work with tweezers.

jens7lil1s

I only have an iPhone as a camera and I know the swatches won't be accurate. I did watch the YouTube video someone posted a few pages up in this thread and she has great swatches. I was going to order cool until I saw it.

ladymeag

Thanks for the swatches on these - I'm feeling torn because I really want to get a pretty serious neutrals palette but none of them feel quite right for me. This one (in cool) looks the closest so far!

jens7lil1s

Did you watch the YouTube video posted earlier with a link to see the warm palette live? It helped me to decide.