MAC Eyes Times Nine Collection (Mar 5, 2015)

Gygy

Oh, this sounds really pretty (reading the names/descriptions of the eyeshadows) :)

I am interested in the Amber and Burgundy palettes...eventhough they are same size as quad :)
Importance is about the pigmentation, texture and if I like these!

Thanks Naynadine for all the infos and the first pics.

rockin

I was excited about all except the 'navy' palette, until I knew they were minis. I agree, I wish they would issue them all as full sized individual pans as well.

Corally

Since there are $40 for 9 when regular quads are also the same price, I wonder if these will be a lot smaller than your regular eyeshadow? All of them but the blues intrigue me here -- maybe I'll pick up 2 of these instead of the Warm Neutrals x15?
These are the exact same size as a quad, so the shadows are very, very tiny. Very, very sad really.
Easy skip. Thanks Erin!

MRV

I dont actually mind that the shadows are mini's, palettes like these is what I'd love to bring when I travel. Tons of options but space-saving as hell.

That's a good point. They might not be prone to break so easily either.

Quote: Originally Posted by erine1881

Amber-
Georgia Peach-midtone rose pink (M)
Cozy Grey-cool grey (M)
Creative Copper (L)
Cork
Ricepaper
Kitties (F)
Aromatic-matte brown (M)
Don't Tell-sparkly brown (L)
Pepper, Please-sparkly brown copper brown (V)
This one for me. I think I got Creative Copper last summer but I don't even have Ricepaper. TY for the info!

jaymuse

That first palette though ... *drool*
clapping.gif

bluelitzer

If the colors look good on me I'd get the Amber palette. I've personally only ever completely finished a handful of regular sized pan. And they were colors I use every single time I put my makeup on like Brule and Coquette (the only perfect eyebrow shade for me).

lilinah

We haven't had a listing of what's in the Burgundy palette yet, have we? I've look thru this board and haven't found it, unless it went in one eyeball and out the other...

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
We haven't had a listing of what's in the Burgundy palette yet, have we? I've look thru this board and haven't found it, unless it went in one eyeball and out the other...
Honey Lust
Poppyseed - midtone mauvey nude (S)
Quarry
Antiqued
Embark
#Noir - deep black brown w/ gold pearls (V)
Haux
Star Violet
Sketch

emberdarling

Damn. That burgundy palette has me drooling. This might seem like a dumb question but is the __ x9 the actual palette names? For instance the amber x 9 one catches my eye since it's my name. But if it doesn't have my name anywhere on it, then burgundy all the way!

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by lilinah

Honey Lust
Poppyseed - midtone mauvey nude (S)
Quarry
Antiqued
Embark
#Noir - deep black brown w/ gold pearls (V)
Haux
Star Violet
Sketch
Thank you, Nadine!

Latest posts