MAC Eyes Times Nine Collection (Mar 5, 2015)

Vandekamp

95216dc6_image.jpeg
Tiny shadows
That makes my decision easy. Next....... Lol.

patentg33k

I'm in the "yes" boat too---I don't typically use up shadows and I travel frequently. I can see tucking these into my bag. I can't wait to swatch 'em and see if they are like their bigger sisters in the quality.

Shars

I'm in the "yes" boat too---I don't typically use up shadows and I travel frequently. I can see tucking these into my bag. I can't wait to swatch 'em and see if they are like their bigger sisters in the quality.
For the price, I could definitely see these being attractive for travel!

Ninahita

i love the small size of these :) i think i wouldnt get them in the regular size, because i already have the permanent shades of each palette :D
but in a smaller version this wouldnt bother me too much. awesome for travelling.
i always intend to just take one quad with me, but can never decide on just 4 eyeshadows..so in the end, its usually more like 3,4 quads :D
the palettes i like most are the navy and burgundy ones...maybe even the purple one :)

MsKb

the only MAC eyeshadows I have are in the Gravitas palette so i'm liking the burgundy and amber palettes here. I don't mind the small size

dilmadoll

Not sure if someone has already posted the link to the page but:

http://www.maccosmetics.com/whats_new/14312/New-Collections/Eyes-on-MAC/index.tmpl

:)

Latest posts