MAC Eyes Times Nine Collection (Mar 5, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Ummm...these are available already?
I don't think they're available anywhere yet. Pretty sure that's a sample.

edit: nevermind, just saw thery're on the US site.

I hope they'll release some LE ones in future collections, I really want one, but there need to be mainly matte ones in it for me to justify getting one. I rarely use shimmery e/s these days.

Howards End

Yeah, I like so many of the LE matte shadows in all 4 palettes, I will have to skip knowing I won't end up using the non matte ones :(

K_ashanti

I went online for Cinderella sold out :( and I got the Amber and the Grey in this collection I think these are an excellent idea for those how have no cue how to put a palette together or ppl like me who travel alot

MandyVanHook

I've been under the weather but my hubby ordered the Amber palette for me this morning. Should arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to see how it performs!

Vineetha

Isnt this going to be perm?/ I was going to order the burgundy one but looks like there is neutralX15 nordstrom exclusive palette launching in March!! would love to see the shades in that one before i commit to this!!

erine1881

Isnt this going to be perm?/ I was going to order the burgundy one but looks like there is neutralX15 nordstrom exclusive palette launching in March!! would love to see the shades in that one before i commit to this!! 
Yes they're perm.

erine1881

Thank you Erin! Have you heard anything about the X15 palette! I am not sure if there is a thread for the same. I couldnt find one , maybe i missed it!!
I have not. I only know about the mac store ones, but lemme see what i can find out...

Shars

Thank you Erin! Have you heard anything about the X15 palette! I am not sure if there is a thread for the same. I couldnt find one , maybe i missed it!!
That sounds interesting. I always forget MAC does something with Nordies for their anniversary sale.

erine1881

March 5th, mostly perm with a smattering of exclusive shades. :wink:

Dolly Snow

I may end up with the Burgundy one
sigh.gif