MAC Fabulous Felines Discussion

Pinkdollface

thanks for the info! i'll look into those two collections as well :] the names were what really drew me in since, like a lot of others, i love anything to do with cats haha.
They have the quads, some lipsticks and lipglasses on allcosmeticswholesale.com. Maybe that would be an option for you?

martiangurll

is that really a trustworthy place to buy mac? i've heard both yes and no so i'm torn :c
I have ordered at least 15 times and never had a problem, everything appears to be quite authentic. Then again, I have never had to return anything, and I have read that can be a pain, but I have been 100% satisfied with them, except soemtimes the pricing is a little more than I would pay (then I just get it somewhere else). But as to the products being authentic and not being defective, unless it is stated in the description that there are scratches or missing box, etc., it has been fine and as described. I never got anything that smelled off, was wrong consistency, dried up, etc...

dyingforyou

I would tend to agree but the exception that Pet Me is my favorite blush ever. Yes, the pay off isn't as nice as products from Naturally or Tres Cheek, but it has a special place in my heart. If they ever make it again with the new, improved formula, I would be ecstatic.

I have ordered at least 15 times and never had a problem, everything appears to be quite authentic. Then again, I have never had to return anything, and I have read that can be a pain, but I have been 100% satisfied with them, except soemtimes the pricing is a little more than I would pay (then I just get it somewhere else). But as to the products being authentic and not being defective, unless it is stated in the description that there are scratches or missing box, etc., it has been fine and as described. I never got anything that smelled off, was wrong consistency, dried up, etc...
pet me is one of the ones i was looking for! i'm hoping to go to a cco soon on my way to tennessee so i'm hoping that maybe they'll have it. i don't know.

but definitely good to hear that acw is actually a valid place. i'll check with them and see if there are any products i liked :]

cutemiauw

agree with all the comments on acw. Just bear in mind, if you ordered a LE product from 2-3 years ago, that would also means it's produced that long time ago ;).

thatKanojo

pet me is one of the ones i was looking for! i'm hoping to go to a cco soon on my way to tennessee so i'm hoping that maybe they'll have it. i don't know.

but definitely good to hear that acw is actually a valid place. i'll check with them and see if there are any products i liked :]
I'm on the lookout for Pet Me as well. They don't have it on ACW but geez the prices for their LE MBs are ridiculous! I'll just stick to blog sales...

If your CCO has MBs, you could CP. Just sayin' ;)

Pinkdollface

I'm on the lookout for Pet Me as well. They don't have it on ACW but geez the prices for their LE MBs are ridiculous! I'll just stick to blog sales...

I can imagine that some of their prices seem ridiculus for US people, but luckily for me it's not that bad with the exchange rate.

liba

Subtle Breeze from Naturally is so close to Pet Me - the only major difference is SB is so much more pigmented (plus lasts longer and blends better). 'Should be a lot easier to find too.

dyingforyou

i'm going at the beginning of august and if there's more than one [should there be any at all] i'll keep an eye out for you :] and i know about the prices. everything else doesn't seem to be too badly priced but my mouth dropped a little at that haha.

i'll definitely keep an eye out for SB too. i looked up swatches of both and compared them and they do seem really close!

thatKanojo

i'm going at the beginning of august and if there's more than one [should there be any at all] i'll keep an eye out for you :] and i know about the prices. everything else doesn't seem to be too badly priced but my mouth dropped a little at that haha.

i'll definitely keep an eye out for SB too. i looked up swatches of both and compared them and they do seem really close!
Really kind of you!

Yes, even in a blog sale the most I ever pay is retail, even for BNIB LE. So their prices on the MBs are a bit excessive.

SB is also in my wish list. If you—or anyone else—happens to get both, side by side swatches would be great.

dyingforyou

Really kind of you!

Yes, even in a blog sale the most I ever pay is retail, even for BNIB LE. So their prices on the MBs are a bit excessive.

SB is also in my wish list. If you—or anyone else—happens to get both, side by side swatches would be great.
no problem!

i would never pay more than retail. maybe if the shipping combined was a dollar or so above retail but not without shipping.

i too would like to see side by side swatches, just to compare.