mac face and body

Fiberluver

From the Marilyn event.

Day Gleam applied with fingers
Groundwork PP over DG
Showgirl in the crease(looked better hours ago lol)
Liner/Mascara

And here comes greasy eye lol

Brush for me equals fallout. Fingers work best so far.
Richelle,

You put the pp over the pigment????

Mac-Guy

I'm very OCD when it comes to a clean brush. I never stand my brushes up to dry but with this brush i do & it dries overnight
thmbup.gif

if not, i find it takes days to dry
nonono.gif
Uh, oh. I wouldn't risk that as the water will dissolve the glue sooner or later and the bristles will fall out as if there is no tomorrow. If you really like the brush and use it daily, it might be worth getting a second one.

RayannaBanana

Does any one know how to get there hands on Illamasqua cream pigment in Hollow that was posted as a compare on here a while back? I tried to order it from Sephora and apparently they don't ship that item to Canada from some reason.

kimibos

Does any one know how to get there hands on Illamasqua cream pigment in Hallow that was posted as a compare on here a while back? I tried to order it from Sephora and apparently they don't ship that item to Canada from some reason.
its in the US sephora website for $26. i can order it with a liptar that i want to get and then send it to you???

Debbs

Just the eye. The cheek one is small in a weird way - 'seems like a good size to get product out of a pot and to dab on the face, but spreading and blending seems to me would need something bigger, unless the cheek one is more flexible than the eye ones.
Please let me know where these spongey eye applicators can be purchased so I can do a trial run to test. Are they Mac applicators? Once I know, I can then decide whether or not I will get more colorful pressed pigments in the January collections. I have Spot Lit which I haven't tried yet. Thanks in advance!!!

kimibos

Please let me know where these spongey eye applicators can be purchased so I can do a trial run to test. Are they Mac applicators? Once I know, I can then decide whether or not I will get more colorful pressed pigments in the January collections. I have Spot Lit which I haven't tried yet. Thanks in advance!!!
i believe liba is talking about the mac ones. http://www.maccosmetics.com/product...ssories/Applicators/Eye-Applicator/index.tmpl . i also got spot lit, i cant wait to try the color ones!!

Audrey C

The large F&B foundation is now on the Canadian site's 'goodbyes' section. Not sure if that means it's being discontinued for good or just going to Pro stores.

aradhana

Does any one know how to get there hands on Illamasqua cream pigment in Hollow that was posted as a compare on here a while back? I tried to order it from Sephora and apparently they don't ship that item to Canada from some reason.
you might be able to order directly from illamasqua's website. i ordered quite a few items recently from them, and they're very quick with processing and shipping the order!!

oh, i had also been worried about being charged duty or gst/pst when it arrived, but for some reason, i wasn't!

MRV

Illamasqua has fee worldwide shipping on all orders just right now! This offer is valid until tomorrow (Monday) morning UK time.

RayannaBanana

I wish MAC would make a F&B foundation that's NW10/15. I know you can add the white but I tried and it just wasn't working for me.

sfmakeup

I read a few pages and might be the only one out but I actually love the 163! Sorry for the late post, but I managed to snag the last one when I picked up the Marilyn collection and Copper Beech just arrived yesterday. I'm NC25 and it looks great, nothing too dramatic but an everyday contour. I know I can apply more and heavy for a night out but I don't see any problems with it. The only question I have is that paler girls seem to be using Coffee Walnut which I believe is darker, so should I have gotten a even darker shade?