MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (Dec 23 / 26, 2015)

MACina

The 133 brush!

Mariam K (@MAC_Mariam_K) | Twitter

I love the size and shape! I just wish MAC brushes were softer.
Love.That.Brush
th_e2cloud9.gif

GreenEyedAllie

The few Hakuhodos, Tom Ford etc ones I have are much softer. I still like my MAC brushes (I have around 30 I think), especially the duo fibre ones, but if I had known how nice the Hakus are before investing in all the MAC ones, I rather would've bought some more of those instead.
I think I'll give the 133 a try though because I really like the size of it.

Yeah, they shed more than other brands.
I don't have that issue with my other MAC brushes, just the 116. I bought one in Feb/March of this year, and I loved it (no shedding issues, not super soft but not terrible either), but this clear rubber/plastic string started coming out of the brush (2ish months later), so I took it back. They exchanged it no problem and were as confused as me about the rubber stringy thing. Now I wish I had just kept that brush and cut the string down below the bristles or something because the replacement is TERRIBLE. I almost want to take this one back and try my luck again.
ohboy.gif
It's a MAC in Macy's, so I think they have to go by Macy's longer return period.

Edit to clarify timeline.

ramarose

The theme of this collection has me so in love
heart.gif

Major Shakespeare nerd over here, so the A Midsummer Night's Dream vibes have got me sold. Glad we have until Spring to save and stalk for swatches...

Ana A

I guess my only question for Mac regarding this collection is what lip product is the model wearing in the promo image, none of the lip products listed so far seem to be that dark.

Albicoccola

I guess my only question for Mac regarding this collection is what lip product is the model wearing in the promo image, none of the lip products listed so far seem to be that dark.
One of the lip products (cremesheen lipglass, I think) is supposed to be quite dark. Maybe that's it?

BellaInPink

The shadows looks so Extra Dimension-ish to me. I really am having high hopes for them! I hope that they look as gorgeous on the skin/eyes as they do in the pans. Has a launch date been mentioned yet?

singer82

Think they could have really done some pretty packaging with this. Like white with a light blue or light pink iridescence. Pearl Sunshine is super pretty! Think it will be a great blush topper for pink blushes! Excited about seeing the shadows swatched. They have great potential

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Just saw swachtes of the blushes in a FB group, looks like they're from TM. I think I'm getting both, although I probably have dupes for Spellbinder.

Zoeyxox

This collection really should've had special packaging, people would've been crazy for it if it had. I do quite like the beauty powder though!