MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (Dec 23 / 26, 2015)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thank you. At the moment, I'm not overwhelmed...I expected them to be more opaque and pigmented maybe, rather like ED shadows but even better. I totally like and understand the concept of an eye gloss effect without being sticky, but idk. But they look super pretty in the pan!
Same here. I think I can skip them and focus on the face products (what else is new... that's what I always buy).

Corally

Thank you. At the moment, I'm not overwhelmed...I expected them to be more opaque and pigmented maybe, rather like ED shadows but even better. I totally like and understand the concept of an eye gloss effect without being sticky, but idk. But they look super pretty in the pan!
Me too, I'm kinda underwhelmed. But I do like the top eyeshadow in de left swatch pic. I guess that's the taupe one?

Yazmin

Those swatches are underwhelming. I'm mentally perusing my collection to see what I already have that is similar.

MRV

I think they will be great on older eyes. I'm getting at least a few. I like golden/copper/warm metallic shades on me.

Howards End

I loved Le Disko formula so I will definitely get one of the foiled eyeshadows. On Gossamer Wing is a definite and maybe the Frost l/s. Totally excited for this collection!

HappyHippy

I think I was expecting a baby between Le Disko and l'Oreal infallible eyeshadows. At the moment these shadows are not sparkly enough for me. Then again, I might change my mind if I see other swatches. Sometimes the first swatches can be very deceiving.

In the link to Britisch Beautyblogger I saw amazing Retro Matte Liquid lipsticks. Do they have a thread already? I can't seem to find it.

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I think I was expecting a baby between Le Disko and l'Oreal infallible eyeshadows. At the moment these shadows are not sparkly enough for me. Then again, I might change my mind if I see other swatches. Sometimes the first swatches can be very deceiving.

In the link to Britisch Beautyblogger I saw amazing Retro Matte Liquid lipsticks. Do they have a thread already? I can't seem to find it.
Not yet, we don't know which collection they're in yet. We've been talking about them in the Early Buzz Thread.