MAC Faerie Whispers Collection (Dec 23 / 26, 2015)

HappyHippy

Not yet, we don't know which collection they're in yet. We've been talking about them in the Early Buzz Thread.
Thank you. I always forget to keep up with that thread. I saw that they used this in the Rachel Zoe runway show and it sparked my interest.

Ana A

The logical side of my brain tells me that this shadows will probably be no different or even better than any of the one's I already own, but that succulent wrinkled like look to them is hard to resist. I'll probably pick up one to try plus the BP, iridescent powder, and both blushes. I thought this might me the one that usually releases the day after Christmas but if it's spring I'm thinking it'll be around the same time that Fantasy of Flowers released.

lilinah

From what i can tell, they are not supposed to be sparkly. They are supposed to look metallic. It remains to be seen when they are released...

Makeup Emporium

Here's A Sprinkle of Magic for you...
heart.gif

GreenEyedAllie

I never had problem with softness of mac brushes especially the white ones. I mean can they be any softer?
My 116 is like using a nylon dish brush on my face. It also sheds CONSTANTLY. I love the shape and size, though. But I do like other MAC brushes I have...recently got the 196.