MAC - Fall Trend Bags 2008 Discussion

Susanne

I really like the bags!!
thmbup.gif
We will see if I have any money left after the holiday collection...

amber_j

Hmm, I might need to see these in person. But I'm not that impressed, which is a shame as I was really looking forward to these. Might just get some bags from Boots instead.

thelove4tequila

I like them! The chocolate cocoa looks really nice. I probably wouldn't use it though simply because I have a ton of other makeup bags.

rocking chick

Just return from a MAC store. Sad to say but the bags are quite disappointing IRL. The quality are not as good as what the pics make them out to be and the smallest brown one are really tiny. The size for the Red bag is good but the red color are the most attractive reds I had seen.

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocking chick
Just return from a MAC store. Sad to say but the bags are quite disappointing IRL. The quality are not as good as what the pics make them out to be...

That's exactly what my MAs told me.

ClaireAvril

Hmm.. I really like the bag.. that's why I got it.. lol
I love the texture and the look.. though I liked the chocolate brown colour more I wanted the medium size to stick in my purse.
Sorry Sami.. totally copied you!

Picture001.jpg

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
Hmm.. I really like the bag.. that's why I got it.. lol
I love the texture and the look.. though I liked the chocolate brown colour more I wanted the medium size to stick in my purse.
Sorry Sami.. totally copied you!

Picture001.jpg

LOL... It's alll good!!! Without you, I wouldn't have known where to go and get it, so THANKS!

BunnyBunnyBunny

I was not impressed. It's made of a really thin plasticy material layered over a sturdy bag. It reminded me of a thin trash bag sewn to a normal cosmetics bag. :/

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I was not impressed. It's made of a really thin plasticy material layered over a sturdy bag. It reminded me of a thin trash bag sewn to a normal cosmetics bag. :/

That's pretty much what it looks like to me, so I'm glad to know that appearances are accurate here. I think these are actually quite ugly.
th_dunno.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny

ssad.gif
but the brown color is so pretty.
ssad.gif

Miss QQ

I saw these bags today. There is a gold chain at the side, and I like that as I can hook it in my fingers when I'm carrying it. The gold zip is pretty too. If only the material is of better quality. They feel a bit plastic, like a soft plastic bag. And they are pricey. Sigh. I would love the get the red bag. It's size is perfect. I don't know, I need to consider this.

sherox

i saw these bags in person at they do feel like trashbags! i really like the chain on the side, but the material just feels super cheap totally not worth the price. their thinner than i expected [width wise] but i think that could be a good thing when you have a lot of stuff in your bag. i really liked the cherry color but i'm gonna pass!