MAC - Fall Trend Bags 2008 Discussion

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAddict_Sami
I am going to the PATH one tomorrow!!! Thanks!!!!

oh man.. i wish i could say see you there..
but i'm broke.

broke.

just have to wait til next week.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
i saw these bags too .. @ 2 freestanding stores.
went to another store and asked if they had them and they said the shouldn't be out yet..

they're not supposed to be out til the 13th. i want them, i want them, i want them!
drools.gif

DirtyPlum

The bags are great, they have a real desginer look about them... very chanel-esqe. I shall be purrrchasing these babies.

MacAddict_Sami

I am not sure if this is the bag, but I found this @ my MAC store today thanks to ClaireAvril (And I thank you)... Maybe someone who has seen it can tell me if this is indeed the bag... I fell in love once I saw it!!

DSC01828.jpg

DSC01830.jpg

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireAvril
oh man.. i wish i could say see you there..
but i'm broke.

broke.

just have to wait til next week.

Maybe one day I shall see you there!!! That would be awesome

DirtyPlum

Quote:
I am not sure if this is the bag, but I found this @ my MAC store today thanks to ClaireAvril (And I thank you)... Maybe someone who has seen it can tell me if this is indeed the bag... I fell in love once I saw it!!

DSC01828.jpg

DSC01830.jpg

Oh yes!
mac_haul.gif

yodagirl

Quote:

DSC01828.jpg

DSC01830.jpg

OMG! That bag is hot! Thank you sooo much for the picture
greengrin.gif

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodagirl
OMG! That bag is hot! Thank you sooo much for the picture
greengrin.gif

No Problem!!! I was waiting for the pictures too, so I know how you feel!

Meryl

I went in to check, they were okay, but the he MAs at my store weren't impressed with the bags... they said they were just basic soft-sac type bags.

Their lack of enthusiasm made me not really care anymore.

CantAffordMAC

i kinda like them...not the red, but the chocolatey one

I dunno....I probably wont buy it. I like black, and I need the perfect makeup bag...im still in search of it

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
i kinda like them...not the red, but the chocolatey one

I dunno....I probably wont buy it. I like black, and I need the perfect makeup bag...im still in search of it

I ended up buying the Classic makeup bag in both medium and large sizes. They're the matte worsted nylon ones. They're not pretty, but designed to be so useful, and they even hold some long brushes I want to carry with me. Most of my make-up bags don't do that.

I don't see them on the US or Canadian websites anymore, only the mini. They're still available in most stores though. They're much more practical than the soft sacs.

coachkitten

The bags are nice but I will stick with my cheap walmart makeup bag. These don't scream must have to me and they are never big enough to fit all of my makeup.

Randy Rose

Anybody know dimensions for the medium size bag? If it's big enough to hold my foundation / blush brushes I MUST HAVE IT.

Miss QQ

Is there a metal chain at the side of each bag? I'm not sure if I see it correctly from the pictures. I might get one if there is a handle.

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Rose
Anybody know dimensions for the medium size bag? If it's big enough to hold my foundation / blush brushes I MUST HAVE IT.

To Answer your question... This is what was in mine last night, and there's still space...

Sorry, I could find the tape measure....

DSC01834.jpg

DSC01835.jpg

And everything inside...

DSC01836.jpg