MAC - Fall Trend Bags 2008 Discussion

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
No kidding-- but I really really want to come up there over christmas break to go shopping @ the pro store-- BAD.. and if not then then over spring break for sure-- we should get together and do lunch/MAC shopping.! HAHAHA
yes.gif

We should! I actually still did not go to the new Pro Store, I know shame on me.
angry.gif
But I guess freestanding stores stuff and counters stuff is more then anought for me, I mean more then I can afford. LOL

Miss QQ

It's such a small country here I would say I live and work near all 5 MAC counters.
lol.gif
No pro store though. No online buying too, so I buy from stores. But November 13th? I think they are like Holidays Bags. Not that we need more releases for the holiday collections.
winks.gif

igswonderworld

November 13 is way too close to Red She Said collection and of course, to the red brush sets
smiles.gif
so maybe this is kinda good, you know, we'll be able to get the whole thing together, see the completion of the perfect make-up kit... (Alright, I don't know, I'm trying to find the silver lining; I'm looking VERY hard but goddamn it!!!!!
angry.gif
)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
We should! I actually still did not go to the new Pro Store, I know shame on me.
angry.gif
But I guess freestanding stores stuff and counters stuff is more then anought for me, I mean more then I can afford. LOL

Oh my, a Chicago Pro store virgin!!!!!!
shockt.gif
Seriously you should head over there ASAP, the store is really cool, and the fact that afterwards you can go ahead and shop a little more on Armitage is reaaally great!!! Ask for Michael, the one who looks a little like George Michael
thmbup.gif

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by igswonderworld
November 13 is way too close to Red She Said collection and of course, to the red brush sets
smiles.gif
so maybe this is kinda good, you know, we'll be able to get the whole thing together, see the completion of the perfect make-up kit... (Alright, I don't know, I'm trying to find the silver lining; I'm looking VERY hard but goddamn it!!!!!
angry.gif
)

Oh my, a Chicago Pro store virgin!!!!!!
shockt.gif
Seriously you should head over there ASAP, the store is really cool, and the fact that afterwards you can go ahead and shop a little more on Armitage is reaaally great!!! Ask for Michael, the one who looks a little like George Michael
thmbup.gif

I know, I should! Hopefully soon
choochoo.gif

clwkerric

Tomorrow is the first day of fall. Maybe these bags will launch this week with Suite Array & Gold Fever?

I guess we will see...

effboysinthebut

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamdoll
The official launch date is November 13th. There ya have it ladies .. personally Im not a bag person, but I do regret missing out on the summer ones!! Maybe once I see them..

I'm not really either, but when you see them they're so cute.

This is the first time since the soft sacs that I will buy them. They're addddorable.

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
God I'd die- no joke... I'd be the happiest girl alive.

I am, but...My wallet isn't so happy
nonono.gif

i saw a teeny picture of them today in my managers update book..... HOLY CRAP THEY ARE STUNNING! the pic i saw was of a satin quilted brown/gold bag with gold zippers.... kind of like a woodwinked crossed with twinks kind of colour! =] so excited... and yes they are a november release with red she said/creme sheen!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobytrisexual
i saw a teeny picture of them today in my managers update book..... HOLY CRAP THEY ARE STUNNING! the pic i saw was of a satin quilted brown/gold bag with gold zippers.... kind of like a woodwinked crossed with twinks kind of colour! =] so excited... and yes they are a november release with red she said/creme sheen!

they are gorgeous!!!
yahoo.gif
i'm getting em, i'm getting em, i'm getting em!
choochoo.gif

MzzRach

Now these look like something I might be interested in. Goodness, we are already over a month into fall, and these are not available yet?

And these are MAC stores only? Will they be available online?

Thanks for any info!

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
they are gorgeous!!!
yahoo.gif
i'm getting em, i'm getting em, i'm getting em!
choochoo.gif

When? I'm in the mood to buy a new little bag. It will take my mind off the new train case.

revinn

I think these were out at my freestanding MAC the other day when I picked up my Red She Said goodies. The burgundy smallish bag drew me in, oh, it was gorgeous..quilted, with a gold zipper and made of such buttery material..I definitely neeeeed it.

ClaireAvril

i saw these bags too .. @ 2 freestanding stores.
went to another store and asked if they had them and they said the shouldn't be out yet..

ClaireAvril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meryl
Okay, now I have to go ask. Maybe they're in and I can buy one ahead of time.
smiles.gif

Find that Path MAC... (just outside of TTC union station) and you can get your hands on one!
I know you can find it!!!

Or.. go to MAC square one (my favourite MAC store).

I am sure the PRO store has it though.