MAC - Fall Trend Bags 2008 Discussion

igswonderworld

You know the display book (international version) that I saw had the pictures of the bags for the month of October.. So you know maybe they're just gonna come out simultaneously around the world?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by igswonderworld
You know the display book (international version) that I saw had the pictures of the bags for the month of October.. So you know maybe they're just gonna come out simultaneously around the world?

lol.gif
that wouldn't be bad! We all could be happy at the same time
winks.gif

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
if it is october then that's really stupid, seeing as how they are FALL trend bags, and october is when the holiday collections start coming out.
th_dunno.gif

Exactly
nonono.gif
And these are supposed to go with cult of cherry,which is fall.

macaholic13

I just did I live chat and I asked her about the bags and she told me they would be out sometime is November and she didn't have the date, but I should check back in mid- Oct. It seems that everytime someone asks they push it a month. lol

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by effboysinthebut
I hate to bring more bad news but they are store exclusive

Store exclusive?? Next!

glamdoll

The official launch date is November 13th. There ya have it ladies .. personally Im not a bag person, but I do regret missing out on the summer ones!! Maybe once I see them..

thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
I think im going to move to chicago. I need to live near a mac store- this is getting ridiculous.

I think we ALL should live next to a MAC store!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila

Or maybe camping in it??
lol.gif

MacAddict_Sami

I feel bad for you guys...I live and work near to Two (soon to be three) freestanding MAC store, 2 counters and 1 pro store... I really want to see pictures of these bags....

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAddict_Sami
I feel bad for you guys...I live and work near to Two (soon to be three) freestanding MAC store, 2 counters and 1 pro store... I really want to see pictures of these bags....

jawdrop.gif
And you still can go to work?
winks.gif
I would end at MAC every day.

MacAddict_Sami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
jawdrop.gif
And you still can go to work?
winks.gif
I would end at MAC every day.

Believe me, that's were I spend my lunch...LOL...

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
I think im going to move to chicago. I need to live near a mac store- this is getting ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Or maybe camping in it??
lol.gif

Yeay!!! And we all will be going to MAC together. Chicago is a beautiful city by the way. So just move here all!
yahoo.gif

AdlersMommy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAddict_Sami

God I'd die- no joke... I'd be the happiest girl alive.

AdlersMommy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
Yeay!!! And we all will be going to MAC together. Chicago is a beautiful city by the way. So just move here all!
yahoo.gif

Oh trust me-- If it was feesable I'd be there in a SECOND.. I live about 3 hours south (if you know where peoria is)... and if I could live up in one of those condos on the southside that are SUPER nice right next to US Cellular and have season tickets for Sox games and spend every day at MAC and then going to games looking hot and drinking sauza margarita's and hanging out with my little boy (and hopefulyl finding a sox loving husband who will support my mac addiction).. I would.

that would be the perfect life.

It would be even more perfect if while AJ Pierzynski was up to bat he saw me inthe stands and was entranced by my gorgeous eyeshadow and lipglass combo and gave me his number after the game and he divorced his wife and then we got married and had 13 little baseball loving mac addicted babies together.

Hey I can dream!
greengrin.gif

BaDKiTTy69

Quote:
Oh trust me-- If it was feesable I'd be there in a SECOND.. I live about 3 hours south (if you know where peoria is)... and if I could live up in one of those condos on the southside that are SUPER nice right next to US Cellular and have season tickets for Sox games and spend every day at MAC and then going to games looking hot and drinking sauza margarita's and hanging out with my little boy (and hopefulyl finding a sox loving husband who will support my mac addiction).. I would.

that would be the perfect life.

It would be even more perfect if while AJ Pierzynski was up to bat he saw me inthe stands and was entranced by my gorgeous eyeshadow and lipglass combo and gave me his number after the game and he divorced his wife and then we got married and had 13 little baseball loving mac addicted babies together.

Hey I can dream!
greengrin.gif

LOL
You are the best!!! You made my evening! Now you def have to move here.
Peoria is kind of far
thmbdn.gif

AdlersMommy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaDKiTTy69
LOL
You are the best!!! You made my evening! Now you def have to move here.
Peoria is kind of far
thmbdn.gif

No kidding-- but I really really want to come up there over christmas break to go shopping @ the pro store-- BAD.. and if not then then over spring break for sure-- we should get together and do lunch/MAC shopping.! HAHAHA
yes.gif