MAC - Fall Trend Bags 2008 Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdlersMommy22
I agree this IS crap- they come out TOMORROW and we still have NO pictures..... im not too happy at allllllllllll!

Tomorrow?
shockt.gif
I haven't realized that.

florabundance

Quote:
I agree this IS crap- they come out TOMORROW and we still have NO pictures..... im not too happy at allllllllllll!

omg WHAAT?

igswonderworld

Quote:
omg im SO EXCITED! Do you know what the prices will be???

Unfortunately I really didn't get to see the prices, this book showed the positions of the collections in the store (like which collection was supposed to be in the prime spot and which one was to move where that sort of thing) but I'd imagine it wouldn't be hugely different from the summer trend bags' prices..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss QQ
The bags sound cool. If there is a side hoop or handle sort of thing so that I can hang it around sometimes, I'll get one, or two?! The summer trend bags have them, but I don't like the shape and colours.

These didn't look like they had any handles but their shape was definitely better in my opinion..

BunnyBunnyBunny

I just realized my source indicates that the Fall Trend Bags are MAC Store Exclusive!! I hope that's a typo or something! I love having them at the counter, people always want something new to carry their makeup in!

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I just realized my source indicates that the Fall Trend Bags are MAC Store Exclusive!! I hope that's a typo or something! I love having them at the counter, people always want something new to carry their makeup in!

Please! No!!
weeping.gif

EllieFerris

Re: Fall Trend Bags 2008 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
I am hoping for some CoC colours... blood red, bright red, or something almost black.

I completely agree - they would be perfect for fall and winter! Or maybe just for fall and then some icy ones for Winter to go along with chill?)

eml298

I am *SO* curious about these, and I'm sure the hush!hush! nature of the collection is amping my intrigue in an irrational manner. Still, I want!
smiles.gif

Mien

Ooow I'd wish we had pics already! I thought the bags would be online by now. Such a shame some collections go unnoticed for such a long time, while we have details and images of others months before they release...

Anyway, thanks igswonderworld for the detailed discription, they sound wonderful and I'm getting more curious each second!
greengrin.gif