MAC - Fall Trend Bags 2008 Discussion

AdlersMommy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Seriously!!! I loooooved those bags!!! I got the white and blue, as well as the big bag. Omg they're so hot. I love the material. It's so thin but soo durable!!

You're going to think im nuts but I checked out your myspace last night and you are h-o-t! Im so jealous of how well you apply your makeup. I wish you would come to my house and do my makeup for me every day. Id pay you. LOL!.... :p

yodagirl

Anybody got pics of these yet?
smiles.gif

emeraldjewels

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodagirl
Anybody got pics of these yet?
smiles.gif

Great minds think alike
th_thdeadea.gif

I opened the thread to say exactly the same thing!

pat

Re: Fall Trend Bags 2008 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
350_right.gif

sounds yummy! I really want to see it! cherry inspired, I love it!

yodagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
These are coming out next week,I am very surprised there are no pics yet
th_dunno.gif

Me too
ssad.gif

newagetomatoz

I'm really impatient for these! Even though MAC bags are kinda pricey for what they are, I still find them really cute and I keep staring at them until they end up in my shopping cart.

abbyquack

Re: Fall Trend Bags 2008 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by patty0411
sounds yummy! I really want to see it! cherry inspired, I love it!

i wish they had these in that cute striped print that is used for the CoC aprons and background of promo image. that would be adorable.

igswonderworld

Ladies...

I've seen the pictures!!!!!!!! And let me tell you words do not do justice to these babies!!! There are three sizes as usual and the biggest is this gorgeous cult of cherry l/g red patent bag, quilted with burgundy-ish leathler-like material. The quilting reminded me of Marc Jacobs bags' quilting, only bigger and in shiny patent!!! The medium size and the small size are burgundy - sorta bing/kirsch mattene l/s colored and this time the quilting is cult of cherry red!!!! They are rectangle and square in shape respectively and not shaped trapezoid like the summer trend bags. I was able to see the pictures at the international Mac Fall update book, and they were tiny so I couldn't see any other details but seriously ladies I WAS DROOLING!!
drools.gif
drools.gif
They are soo pretty, these babies are prettier and more quality looking than the summer trend bags, or the Color Forms bags OR the Red She Said bags - The only sensible thing to do is to get those red brushes, throw away the nylon bags - or give them out as gifts to co-workers and put those babies (red brushes) in that big, quilted, GORGEOUS bag, with the best CoC lippies, and Ungaro colors... That's definitely my plan! YAY soo exciteeeed!!!!
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
pompom.gif
pompom.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_happy1.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_thstars.gif
th_e2cloud9.gif

Divinity

^^
Even Tuesday? Should be on the website by then, right? AND this is crap, we had much more notice AND pics with the summer trend bags.

Miss QQ

The bags sound cool. If there is a side hoop or handle sort of thing so that I can hang it around sometimes, I'll get one, or two?! The summer trend bags have them, but I don't like the shape and colours.