MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

Mac4Megan

Ugh I'm dreading going to my counter this morning, almost enough to consider skipping.. Nawwt! I worked night shift, so i get off at 7, my counter doesn't open till 10, so i have to try and stay up for 3 hours. I would just phone in my order but i have a ton of empties i want to use.

Pinkdollface

lmao.gif
lol.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_roll1.gif
I can't stop laughing. An evilbayer advertising here. Priceless!

buy me and rub me all over your lips. I'm limited edition!

Priceless I tell you!
girlhaha.gif

jade81

Gm ladies! I'm new here...gotta question...when looking for an older lippie, where do you have the most luck!? I'm looking for Quick Sizzle! I just started wearing lipsticks, was always a lipglass girl;) please help me! Thank you!!

Mac4Megan

Hey, you can make an ISO (in search of) thread here on spektra but you have to be a member for 30 days and have a minimum of 50 posts. You could also try going to the original thread the lipstick was released in and post if anyone has one they would be willing to sell. HTH
Gm ladies! I'm new here...gotta question...when looking for an older lippie, where do you have the most luck!? I'm looking for Quick Sizzle! I just started wearing lipsticks, was always a lipglass girl;) please help me! Thank you!!

TaiB

i know right almight quick sizzle, i'm new on here too and new to lipsticks too and in search of the elusive quick sizzle. try ebay although it cost an arm

jade81

Aww:/ thanks so much for the info hun...yeah, I'm too new here so it won't allow me to start a (ISO) thread:// I will hunt for the original thread tho;) please somebody, anybody keep a eye, ear out for this Quick SIzzle for me!!! Thank you!!!!;) now on my way to the MAC counter to purchase back ups of Ablaze!

Pinkdollface

Hey, you can make an ISO (in search of) thread here on spektra but you have to be a member for 30 days and have a minimum of 50 posts. You could also try going to the original thread the lipstick was released in and post if anyone has one they would be willing to sell. HTH
Actually we are not allowed to ask for items or advertise the items that you are selling in these threads. It is only allowed in the clearance bin and if you don't have access yet you need to wait unfortunately.

Mac4Megan

O oops, i didn't know that. Thanx for the info :)
Actually we are not allowed to ask for items or advertise the items that you are selling in these threads. It is only allowed in the clearance bin and if you don't have access yet you need to wait unfortunately.

KissMyLips

i dont know if this was mentioned,but everything is in stock in nordstroms except the lipsticks- they only have ablaze up

Pinkdollface

O oops, i didn't know that. Thanx for the info
smiles.gif
No problem
smiles.gif
I thought I should metion it especially for the newbies. I noticed that recently a lot have been asking for items in these threads. I can understand, but people might start to think they just made an account to find items they were never able to get. With a bit of patience and letting other people get to know you a bit before asking you might be helped out quicker actually!

littlelamb

About to head to my store for launch day! I was able to get everything I want online except Heroine l/s and l/l so fingers crossed I'm the only one in the store when they open as usual.
girlhaha.gif

ChosenOne

I was planning on going to the mall first thing this morning to hunt down the things that were on my "maybe" list (Ablaze l/l, Embrace Me l/g, a b/u Heroine l/s). I was lucky enough to get everything I wanted from my definite list, but then once I got them and fell in love with them, I decided I would splurge on my maybes too, especially since I'm only getting one thing from Extra Dimension and 3 or 4 things from BB. BUT my sleepy self had better ideas this morning and I stayed in bed, lol.
sleepy.gif
So I'll just hit up the mall later and if they still have anything I want, I'll get it, but I won't cry if I miss out either. I'm perfectly happy with the beauties I already got!
love.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

I will be at my counter when they open in 20 mins. My MA put a few things on hold for me but, I want to try out Ablaze and Silly. I am loving Embrace Me, which I ordered on-line! It's an awesome magenta on me! Happy shopping everyone!

Latest posts