MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

purplevines

Mall opened at 10 today, had class at 10...what's my priority? The mall.

Got heroine l/s, heroine l/l, and ablaze lipstick! SO excited, was applying ablaze in class haha. I wasn't going to get heroine l/l but its so smooth, and a beautiful purple, less blue-ish than I thought it would be so the SA sold it to me in a second

While my lips aren't in the best condition, Silly l/s went on patchy, and ain't nobody got time for that. Skipped that. Embrace me l/s came off as a bright pink, similar to dear diary (on me) so skipped that too. Too dupable for my student income!

Dellbie

Hi Guysssssssss
I'm a new mac-addict. Mac lipstick addict to be specific. Been a spektra reader for a while but i'm just now making an account.
Just got back from the Fashion sets launch intending to purchase just heroine and i ended up buying all the lipsticks except silly. It pulls horribly chalky on me :(
On the bright side, embrace me pulls neon on me and i actually prefer it to candy yumyum. And Ablaze is beautiful, I'm an nc44 and i thought i'd never be able to wear ablaze from the swatches i've seen here but i was wrong! so glad.

Please be excited with me as this is my first actual haul!!!!!
nanaparty.gif

luvlydee

Hi Guysssssssss
I'm a new mac-addict. Mac lipstick addict to be specific. Been a spektra reader for a while but i'm just now making an account.
Just got back from the Fashion sets launch intending to purchase just heroine and i ended up buying all the lipsticks except silly. It pulls horribly chalky on me :(
On the bright side, embrace me pulls neon on me and i actually prefer it to candy yumyum. And Ablaze is beautiful, I'm an nc44 and i thought i'd never be able to wear ablaze from the swatches i've seen here but i was wrong! so glad.

nanaparty.gif
wait wait wait... first MAC haul???
holysheep.gif

ChosenOne

Hi Guysssssssss

nanaparty.gif
th_770016001157748873-final.gif
and
congrat.gif
on your first haul!!! It will be the first of many, lol!!

MACina

specktra_welcome.gif
Dellbie
th_thstars.gif

Enjoy your first haul
pompom.gif

I agree with ChosenOne....there will be many more for sure!!!

Hi Guysssssssss

nanaparty.gif

strudel07

Im having such a bad day, but my mom was sweet and went and staked out the mac counter and got my heroine. the mua told her someone stole all their testers! Who does that?!

OctoberViolet

censored.gif
nonono.gif
Nasty people!!!!!!
I hope your day gets better and that was really cool of your mom to do.
Im having such a bad day, but my mom was sweet and went and staked out the mac counter and got my heroine. the mua told her someone stole all their testers! Who does that?!

jade81

Sorry....had no idea. But I did not create this acct to look for items. When I was googled the fashion sets, Specktra popped up, and I created an acct bc I thought it would be a great group to be apart of;) thanks for the info.

Dellbie

wait wait wait... first MAC haul???
holysheep.gif
i know x_x
the archie collection would have been my first haul but everything sold out before i could get my hands on them. And the eBay prices were too ridiculous to consider
I was the first one at my mac store today, got there before they opened.
mac_atemywallet.gif

Audrey C

Actually, I understand that it happens frequently at my local Bay counter. The theft is bad enough, but when they put aside one of the three (ridiculous but very common) or six they receive it's very annoying that someone who was willing to buy it didn't get it. People have nerve; I wish they'd get caught more often but that counter is fairly spread out and when one SA is at the cash and the other in a different section there's really no one watching.

strudel07

Sorry. not used to this on my phone! Thank you! I feel better now that I finally got my hands on heroine! Lol. n yes im SOO happy my mom went for me im stuck at work

MAChostage

After following this thread forever, and following other sources (including Youtube reviews), I decided that I only really wanted Ablaze l/s and l/g so that's what I got when my counter opened about 20 minutes ago. I'm at work so I had to literally "phone it in." I gotta say, though, I've grown a bit weary of the MAC LE item stalk-and-chase.

Audrey C

My Heroine l/s is on the way - hopefully I like it as much as the liner. I really hadn't expected to like this colour; I planned to give it to one of my daughters but they're not getting it.

peachsuns

thud.gif
Wow, that's unbelievable! I've heard something similar at my counter. Some people don't seem to care.
th_crazy2.gif

purplevines

Lol I put Heroine on, an hour later I'm back at the mall getting a backup for myself and a friend!

Wow I'd never thought of people stealing testers, but I guess it makes sense that it happens...Terrible waste of LE products when they have to replace the testers though!

Latest posts