MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

luvlydee

Sooo helpful. Thank you! What's funny is in your swatches I prefer Strong Woman, but on the lips I prefer Heroine.
On the lips i much muchh prefer heroine. I feel like strong woman is like whatever on my skintone compared to heroine because i feel like heroine stands out more lol

Copperhead

I sure hope they didn't change Heroine in the least bit. Ya'll know how MAC does. LOL. I'm not quite sure yet if I'm going to buy another one or not but if I do, I sure hope it's the exact same as the one from the Reel Sexy collection.

CiaoBellaa

For lipsticks I'm thinking Ablaze (I hope this one somehow closely resembles Lady Danger), And Embrace Me. I already have Heroine and don't use it too much, and I've learned my lesson with buying back ups I never use. The lip pencils may intrigue me, even though I really never use them. They just might be good to have kicking around and for LE sake. I think that's about all that's piqued my interest!

ocean286

220px-Apricots.jpg
Those look really yummy! I wish I could grow those kinds of fruit where I live. No room in the back yard :(

ocean286

I personally love Strong Women on me. But, I'm a pale skin beauty. I really like darker purples on me. I don't have Heroine but, I might pick it up. If it doesn't look to close to Outrageously Fun and Daddy's Little Girl. It seems like all the lighter purples tend to look almost the same on me? Not sure why?

ocean286

That looks awesome! I'm going to HAVE to pick that up!
yes.gif

i was at walgreens yesterday and they were just putting out a display from maybelline.the purple is color sensational in mirrored plum.it makes me think of a drugstore version of heroine lipglass..what do you think?its gorgeous either way!

luvlydee

Sorry if this has already been asked, but since these are in regular packaging can I B2M for them?
It depends on your counter. I remember one time my counter said no more b2m on limited edition items even though it was regular packaging because they werent making money that way. But i took it to another counter and she did the b2m lol. So annoying how not every mac is on the same page

MaitaiFluff

Thank you dear! Wish i could say that was my real hair, but it's not. It's what I'm growing mine out to, and it's taking forever!
Eh, it gets there eventually. I like where it's going, but that's because it's my current hairstyle. :haha: Although, no matter how many times I take a flat iron to it, it will never be as nice and straight as in your picture. Oh, also, it's now Monday here, happy birthday!

erine1881

Eh, it gets there eventually. I like where it's going, but that's because it's my current hairstyle. :haha: Although, no matter how many times I take a flat iron to it, it will never be as nice and straight as in your picture. Oh, also, it's now Monday here, happy birthday!
Thank you! I've been taking biotin since october, and my hairs grown 3 inches since then! It's still gonna be a while tho. I started with buzzed sides (rihanna's style).

MaitaiFluff

It depends on your counter. I remember one time my counter said no more b2m on limited edition items even though it was regular packaging because they werent making money that way. But i took it to another counter and she did the b2m lol. So annoying how not every mac is on the same page
As with all retail. :( Even managers within the same store will have a different version of how things should be done. This means, as associates we can only be so confident with the information that we give.

MaitaiFluff

Thank you! I've been taking biotin since october, and my hairs grown 3 inches since then! It's still gonna be a while tho. I started with buzzed sides (rihanna's style).
Sounds like you still have a long way to go. :p I wish I could have been more ballsy with my hairstyles. At least back in the day. Now, I'm so happy to finally have (mostly) healthy long hair.