MAC Fashion Sets 2013 Collection (April 2013)

Kaidan

I wonder if the ablaze l/g is anything like Caqui l/G from the bloggers collection?
I hope it is because Caqui is one of my favorite lipglasses.

I want all of the lipsticks and Ablaze lipglass. I'm still torn on the eyeshadows, but with so many collections coming in April I'll probably end up skipping them.

KiKi Kontour

kimibos

thanx daaaaarling!!! i've been practicing my wings alot. P.S. im loooooving ur avi. im a sucker for short hair
eyelove.gif

it's a nude matte and terracotta in the crease from Naree Cosmetics http://www.nareecosmetics.com/ i also did a review of the brand with my order on my blog: http://kandidkoilz.onsugar.com/ (let me know if the links work)

but i've been looking for the perfect nude too n came across this to try! i LOVE the shadows.
bookmarked your blog! omg the silver dr martens look sooo amazing girl! i dont think you should care about your age, i will grow old in my hello kitty one
girlhaha.gif
!!! hot pink and those are on my togetlist!

erine1881

I need to see some swatches of EM L/S. I love the look of the liner but the lippie looks like it may come off like DLG on me and if so it will be a skip. I'm also wondering if Ablaze will look like PaPa on me? :hmm: I'm definitely going to pick up at least a couple of liners and lippies from this collection though. 
Most definitely not! :nope:

lilinah

Re PERSIMMON!
Quote: Originally Posted by KiKi Kontour
i actually got a matte lipstick from Naree Cosmetics of that same name!! goooorgeous

Mmm-mmm-mmm, that Persimmon lipstick sure looks tasty on you.

aic

I lost my head some time between my labs and a full load of science classes ... Here's my question, it's likely been asked and answered but exactly how close (or not) heroine ls is to up the amp and Violetta ls? I would really appreciate if someone can answer it or direct me to the post TIA!

erine1881

I lost my head some time between my labs and a full load of science classes ... Here's my question, it's likely been asked and answered but exactly how close (or not) heroine ls is to up the amp and Violetta ls? I would really appreciate if someone can answer it or direct me to the post TIA!
ccd8751f_image.jpeg
Violetta, heroine, UTA

aic

Thank you so much, erine1881. looks like heroine ls and maybe heroine gloss will be the only items I buy from this collection. Thanks again:) you helped me make up my mind on it

SydVicious

Violetta, heroine, UTA
That just sold me on heroine. Thanks Erine! I love Up the Amp and I kept thinking that maybe Heroine would be a little too bold, but I think it will be alright. I am an nw10/nc15 mixture and I have a hard time getting too crazy with my lip colors for everyday. I rather lick a dramatic eye, and simpler lip. My BFF is an nw50 and this will be devine on her. If I don't like it, I can always pass it along.

Gatton

Yes, yes you do! Strong Woman is more red based whereas Heroine is more of true purple! I hope the liner will make it look even more purple. *dreams*

liba

If I have Strong Woman do I need Heroine?
I've actually grown to love Strong Woman much more than Heroine - it's more sophisticated, while still being really unusual and striking. I don't think my skin tone brings out the most in Heroine, though.

erine1881

Thank you so much, erine1881. looks like heroine ls and maybe heroine gloss will be the only items I buy from this collection. Thanks again:) you helped me make up my mind on it
:winkiss:
That just sold me on heroine.  Thanks Erine!   I love Up the Amp and I kept thinking that maybe Heroine would be a little too bold, but I think it will be alright.  I am an nw10/nc15 mixture and I have a hard time getting too crazy with my lip colors for everyday.  I rather lick a dramatic eye, and simpler lip.  My BFF is an nw50 and this will be devine on her.  If I don't like it, I can always pass it along.
Anytime doll! I'm NC20 if that helps!
You just sold me on it too, Erine. I was all about Ablaze, and now I need Herione as well.
Yeah ya do!
If I have Strong Woman do I need Heroine?
:nods: absolutely!

martiangurll

Ablaze is disappointing me. It is not apricot. It's PERSIMMON!

But the lipstick swatch of Silly is interesting me - although i know i'll need to see it in person to be sure.

Still definitely getting Heroine lipstick, lip gloss, and lip pencil.
I actually like Persimmon better, but I get wary when I hear anything called apricot. Last I checked, Apricots are yellow! And, when a color is labelled apricot, it can be anything between salmon pink to orange tinged yellow. Which is why swatches are critical here.